ForumsForum Gamesrate the person above you joke!

15 2681
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

her it is, someone make a joke then the person below has to rate it.

for example, zega makes a joke, then the person below firetail_madness then rates the joke and makes his own, or LEGEND_beast makes a riddle then an answer and rates the person above him. then sonam rates my riddle and makes a joke or riddle.

just to make things clear.

rules-
no spamming
no flamming stay on topic!

here is my joke; Three people who could jump of a cliff and say what they want, will get it. the first person to jump is carlie, he jumps and asks for gold, so he gets gold and lands on it. the second, errr lets say strop jumps and asks for cash, he lands on billions! then the third, LEGEND_beast slips on a bananna peal and says : oh shi*!

if you read it right, then you will laugh. there is the start!

• 15 Replies
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

I just have to point out, Carlie is female. *shakes head*
2/10 for that one

My joke = This thread

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

haha

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

My joke = This thread

I did ROTFL slightly... 4.314/10

"Every so often, I like to stick my head out the window, look up, and smile for a satellite picture."
jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

5/10 you cant slightly roll over the floor laughing.

There was this guy in a bar named Joe and another guy came up behind him and punched him. then Joe said "what was that?" then the other guy said "that was a karate punch from japan." then Joe sighs and sits back down. then the other guy kicks him. and Joe gets up and says "WHAT WAS THAT?" and the other guy said that was a ninja kick from France". Joe sighs again and sits down. then the other guy slaps him.
then Joe gets up and says "WHAT WAS THAT?!?!?!" then the other guy says that was a warrior slap from China. so Joe walks outside. then the other guy sits down. 10 minutes later Joe comes back in and knocks the other guy out and says to the bartender "when he wakes up tell him that was a metal crowbar from walmart"

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

you cant slightly roll over the floor laughing.

I ROFL's more at that joke =P
Sorry Pixie
6/10

This joke is laziness on my part...
"Man walks into a bar... owch!"
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Lol, i already know that. But anyways...

My joke:

Yo mama is so hairy, when she was born, she had hair in her thingy...

Yo mama is so small, when she saw a toilet flush, she said:"OH NO, A TSUNAMI!"

Yo mama is so fat, when she did sky diving, people screamed: "A METEOR IS FALLING!"

Yo mama is so heavy, when she jump on a 0 gravity spot, she didn't even jump!

Yo mama is so black, she does night camouflage for war!

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

3/10

first yo mama jokes arent that funny and second those arent very funny ones.

here is another long one

there is a blond that wants to go ice fishing. so he gets a drill and goes to a frozen pond and drills a hole into the ground and starts fishing. then he hears a loud voice say "there are no fish there" so he looks around and no one is there and says ok goes to another place and does the same thing. again he hears "there are no fish there!" so he says ok and goes to another place and does the same thing and then he hears "there are no fish there please stop drilling holes in my iceskating rank.

joejigajay
joejigajay
82 posts
Nomad

4/10 it was a little dry

I have an addiction to heroine... I have to sleep with women who save lives.

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

Lol, I found it funny . 8/10
Oh man I hope I don't get ninja'd.

Here's the joke, it's an oldy but a goody:
There's a bartender, a drunk guy, and a man that walks into the bar. The bar is 5 stories up. As the man that walked into the bar sat down the drunk guy jumped out a window and came through it again.

The man asks, "Oh wow! How'd you do that?!"

The drunk guy says, "Oh.. You just jump out the window and the air will push you back up! -hiccup-"

So the man jumps out the window and fell to his death.

The bartender says, "Superman, I hate it when you're drunk..."

kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

10/10

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

i agree 10/10

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other man pulls out his cell phone and calls emergency services.

He gasps to the operator: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator in a calm, soothing voice replies: "Take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard.

Back on the phone, the hunter says, "OK, now what?"

Zedralan
Zedralan
98 posts
Nomad

I heard that just yesterday so the lol appeal is GONE! Oh noes.

3/10 Its very well known. (At least where I am)

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

i agree 10/10

i said no spamming!

10/10

you need to have a joke!

if you guys spam more than i will flag you
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Lol, nice JOKE. The rating is supposed to be like 5 i think but you put 10!

Yo mama is so fat, when she did sky diving, people we're screaming: Oh NOO! A meteor!

Showing 1-15 of 15