ForumsForum GamesDead Horizon RPG

26 4814
LifeorDeath12
LifeorDeath12
38 posts
Nomad

A lab experiment went horribly wrong....the smoke became infected and when you inhaled it you became the infected. Soldiers and Survivors are fighting off the infected and waiting for the scienectists to make a cure for this virur but it might be too late.....

Infected:
Slow Infected: 10Hp/3Dmg/20Xp/3Gold
Infected: 20Hp/6Dmg/40Xp/6Gold
Fast Infected: 30Hp/9Dmg/60Xp/9Gold
Sword Infected: 40Hp/12Dmg/80Xp/12Gold
Axe Infected: 50Hp/15Dmg/100Xp/15Gold
Chainsaw Infected: 60Hp/18Dmg/120Xp/18Gold
Acid Infected: 70Hp/21Dmg/140Xp/21Gold
Soldier Infected: 80Hp/24Dmg/160Xp/24Gold
Gunner Infected: 90Hp/27Dmg/180Xp/27Gold
Mutated Infected: 100Hp/30Dmg/200Xp/30Gold

More infected coming soon!!!!

Characters:
Tom: He's the leader of the survivors, he give you missions to kill certain infected
Gwen: She is the medic of the survivors, she helps with injured survivors
Jess: She is the medic of the army, she only helps army troops
Francis: Francis is the leader of the army, he give you advance missions to kill certain infected(Lv10 or higher)
Marlin: He sells new items he found when he was searching for supplies

Classes:
(Pick 2 classes)
Flamethrower: They are strong and can do muti damage to the infected
Duel Pistol: Can do muti damage to infected but do less than flamethrower
Shotgun: Can do big damage on Critical but is slow on reload
Ak-47: Can do muti damage and reloads fast but is weak
Mini Turret: Is strong and heavy guard but is very very slow reload
Builder: Can design new materail and make more defence on the main bases
Planter: Plants traps like mines,blades, or holes for the infected
Dummy: They lead the infected from weak groups or one member, they are very fast
Sniper: They stand on buildings and shoot infected from far distances
Bomber: They use gernades,cocktails, and RPG to blow back the infect

Sides:
Army: They are very strong and good reflexs, but is slow on running
Survivors: They have lots of Experiences with the infected so they now much about then, they are fast and good with reflex, bad with restitances

Character Sheet:
Name:
Classes:
Look:
Lv: 1
Hp: 20/20
Dmg: 5/5
Res: 5/5
Xp:0/100
Gold: 20
Bio:

When you level up you gain +1Lv,+10Hp,+3Dmg,and +1Res
When you want to kill some zombies say FIGHT INFECTED
When you want to travel and find new weapons or cloths say TRAVEL
When you see UPDATE that means i added something new to the game, so be prepare to see some cool stuff coming soon
You can die from some battles so dont get mad at me whne i say you die, it fair is it?

• 26 Replies
LifeorDeath12
LifeorDeath12
38 posts
Nomad

[b]Game Begin Now!!!!

LifeorDeath12
LifeorDeath12
38 posts
Nomad

[/b]The Shop Is Open!!!

LifeorDeath12
LifeorDeath12
38 posts
Nomad

The Hospital Is Open!!!

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Name: nonconformist
Side: Survivor
Classes: Planter/Sniper
Look: Mid hight, spikey blonde hair, strong build (like pretty tanked out), always wears white clean suits with black undershirt, black dress shoes, black fancy hat with white stripe circling around it and Ace of Spades tucked half behind that half sticking out, also those black agent sunglasses.
LV: 1
HP: 20/20
DMG: 5/5
XP: 0/100
Bio: Normally a hitman on the streets for gangs and corrupt police. Survived the horrible event by sitting in his basement drinking coronas, and playing poker with his buddies. His Buddies got killed when a group of infected attacked and ripped them apart limb by limb. He managed to escape by climbing to the roof and jumping across to the apartment building next door.
Favorite Quote: "If your not living life to the edge, your not taking up enough space."

LifeorDeath12
LifeorDeath12
38 posts
Nomad

Ok Con what you want to do do you want:
1) a Mission
2) Shop
3)Fight Infected
4) Travel

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

Name: Spore
Side: Army
Classes: Flamethrower/Bomber
Look: Short height, black hair, wears green shirt and green jeans.
Level: 1
HP: 20
Bio: Mighty enough to defeat any infected creature and got the strength to to hold a flamethrower and burn with it, though he is so small.
Favorite Quote: Small but Mighty!

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

Name: Jordan
Side: Surviors
Classes: Planter, Builder
Look: Short Brown hair wears running shoes and tight clothes
Bio: He is not very strong at all but he is very smart he can come up with stradiges and set traps for people. he is like a brain very weak but very smart he can outsmart any infected, or outrun them.

xelada
xelada
112 posts
Nomad

Name: Nikki
Side: Survivors
Classes: Bomber & Ak-47
Look: Blond, slightly spiked hair, big-but-not-too-big breasts, and often senn with something in her mouth, whether it be pocky or a cigarette. When walking in a civilised but safe place (base) she wears a tank top and short skirt, when in the open or somewhere dangerous she wears a more solid top and camo jeans. If alone she prefers au naturale. She has more stuff but I won't bore you with them.
Bio: A slutty girl that swings both ways, she has been known to raise morale dramatically; she may not be a perfect shot shot but is still pretty good.

LifeorDeath12
LifeorDeath12
38 posts
Nomad

Ok Lets the Game begin

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Name: VISE
Side: The Highest bidder
Classes: dual pistols/sniper
Look: camo shorts (stop right below knees) and darker slightly camo shirt with a knife strapped to each of his his shoulders, pistols holstered on his thighs, and his sniper rifle made portable on his back with a thick short sword. his cloths are raggedy and he has 5 belts on just for looks. one has a dozen syringes on it with some kind of &quotainkiller" in them. he has one red eye and the other is black. his hair is slicked back but not combed and is blond with black streaks outside but in the dark and in battles it changes and is black with red streaks.
Bio: A mercenary that is always hitting on the lady's in these tough times. A skilled hit man that has never missed a shot and is deadly with his pistols he can kill 20 enemy's with 13 bullets. he always is making his own meds (he is not on drugs) and every day he uses an injection.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

O am I to late?

LifeorDeath12
LifeorDeath12
38 posts
Nomad

No you can join

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Life are you basicly doing soilers hounor??

LifeorDeath12
LifeorDeath12
38 posts
Nomad

its liek that but its zombie verson

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

-------------------------basic info-------------------------
Name: VISE
Side: The Highest bidder
Classes: dual pistols/sniper
----------------------------stats---------------------------
---------------------------details---------------------------
Look: camo shorts (stop right below knees) and darker slightly camo shirt with a knife strapped to each of his his shoulders, pistols holstered on his thighs, and his sniper rifle made portable on his back with a thick short sword. his cloths are raggedy and he has 5 belts on just for looks. one has a dozen syringes on it with some kind of &quotainkiller" in them. he has one red eye and the other is black. his hair is slicked back but not combed and is blond with black streaks outside but in the dark and in battles it changes and is black with red streaks.
--------------
Bio: A mercenary that will take any kind of payment and is always hitting on the lady's. A skilled hit man that has never missed a shot and is deadly with his pistols he can kill 20 enemy's with 13 bullets. he always is making his own meds (he is not on drugs) and every day he uses an injection.
--------------------------actions----------------------------

YES *does my "this day really sucked till just now dance"* First I stop at a town were I here a lot of complaining about one praticuler person so I go up to who seems like the leader of the town and ask if he needs him to be bumped off and I mention I will take almost any kind of payment.

PS do we meat other players in this?
PSS I use bold whenever I change something in my character sheet
PSSS is it OK I changed the layout of my sheet?

Showing 1-15 of 26