ForumsThe Tavernwho's your favorite Star Wars Charictor?

20 5627
twilightlover
twilightlover
83 posts
Nomad

mine's probably the Clone Troopers.

• 20 Replies
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

this thread will end up like this one

Best star wars jedi

twilightlover
twilightlover
83 posts
Nomad

no srry DDX, but it won't. because that thread is only jedi. mine is anyone/anything in the star wars world!!!

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I'm not sure if this is better off in popular media or even if it different ebough to the favourite jedy thread to be open....

I like Qui-gon Jin alot not for a particlar reason just that he was very calm and collected and not too over the top and flashy. Behind him it is the pathetic band in the canteen that onlt knows one song lol

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

no srry DDX, but it won't. because that thread is only jedi. mine is anyone/anything in the star wars world!!!

there is a 78% chance that people will choose jedi's though -.-;

I choose Jaba the hut, because it reminds me of the store pizza hut (pizza the hut?? lulz >_&gt
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Yoda of course. He is a beast to be doing all those tricks when he is like 2 feet tall. Even know I don't watch Star Wars at all.

pickleshack
pickleshack
356 posts
Nomad

Boba fett, if that is how you spell it. Freaking awesome, not the child version, the full grown one in the trilogy that doesn't suck.

Hokageofawesome
Hokageofawesome
103 posts
Nomad

my favorite is dark vadar so beast and powerful man he can force push choke u and hes in a black suithttp://robhahn.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/star-wars-episode3-darth-vader.jpg

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

u spelled character wrong. Anyways I LOVE starwars, and would have to say the cantina band that plays that fun tune, there called biths XD (son of a bith) lol anyways there the yellow dudes with big black eyes they rock the house

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

First off, it is spelled character. And second, mine would be Darth.

FROST101
FROST101
283 posts
Nomad

Yoda and Darth Vader

Zedralan
Zedralan
98 posts
Nomad

Stormtrooper No. 000894321

Damn he was cool! With his shooting them little furry SONS OF BITHS, HE KILL YOU ALL!!

Darckcrow
Darckcrow
118 posts
Nomad

awww... phsycomonkey already took my answer. oh well, it goes double for me cuz they made an awesome song. I can play their song on my trombone! XD
from darck

MusicCrazed123
MusicCrazed123
185 posts
Nomad

Vadar.

jumanjaz
jumanjaz
245 posts
Nomad

I like 'YODA' and 'DARK VADAR".

twilightlover
twilightlover
83 posts
Nomad

i think my 2nd favorite one is the SITH-LORD!!!

Showing 1-15 of 20