ForumsForum GamesTrying to get most views Please View

9 1634
jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

I am trying to get most views so you dont have to post anything unless you want to. and if this is agenst rules please tell me and if your a mod/admin please lock it.(only if its agenst rules lol)

• 9 Replies
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Agenst is spelled Against. But anyways, to make this have mor eviews, make this be in the first page so people have to comment to make it be in the first page. Or else, one day, this will be like in page 30 and no one ever looks there except for me =P. And this is not against the rules unless this will start to get spammy.

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

Good Luck on this Jorjor!

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

This must be Bumped to take the most views

BUMPY!

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

But its just 26 views lol. Ok, illl stop talking to not make this spam but still, to make this have more views we have to comment not it!

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

The thing is Jor, if you want to make a forum game out of this, it really needs to have a
certain topic to it. Otherwise, this is not really a forum game at all, encouraging random
talk from everyone.

So, if you really want to make a forum game that has the most views, make it an interesting
one, one that everyone would like to participate in or something. Mine got to roughly
7500 views.

To tell you the truth however, this 'forum game' really isn't one. There was one kinda like
this and it was locked because it was trying to get more views, without having a forum game
topic to it.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

I'll make a topic!!! Well I remember the old game here (link) so we could do that!

quick info about new game topic thingy

1. pie
2. enjoy

I hope this gets to atleast 250

money

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

bump...to get most views

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

i have an idea to get most views ill make a new one that says read for funny stories and ill make up funny stories lol so no one post on this to let it go to the bottom.

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

ok i made a new one go here if you want to see it it tells funny stories. witch might not be so funny.

click here

Showing 1-9 of 9