ForumsArt, Music, and WritingFunny Stories!

24 4412
jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

Here I'm going to make a bunch of funny stories to make you laugh.
Ill start off this one and ill keep making them so check back again later.

once upon a time there was this little boy named john. and he grew up to be a strong and smart man with a great wife and had 3 kids. and they lived happily ever after. THE END. oh what? thats not a real story? come on. ok you asked for it! once upon a time there was this boy named john and he grew up to be a weak nerdy man with a really ugly wife and three children that looked like monkeys and lived Happily ever after. at least i said happily.

• 24 Replies
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Sorry Jordan, this is actually copying the Neverending Story thread and if I know Thisisnotanalt, (which I do), I know hes going to get so dammed mad!
Why not join the Neverending Story instead?

@azzhole, that was kinda spam. The rules are at least 7 words per post.

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

Bob: good you better change it.
Jorjor: wow where did you get that name?
Bob: i have no idea...
Sally: dudadudaduadu hey guys!
Bob and Jordan: WHO ARE YOU?!?!?
Sally: oh you can just ignore me.
Bob: that was weird.
Jordan: tell me about it.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Jezz: Oooo your gonna get Alt's back up.
Skye: Shhh let him get on with it, he doesn't know any better!
Jezz: Ahh yes. He can deal with Alt's wrath when it presents itself to him. For the record, Alt's wrath has a mind of its own.
Skye: Anyways Jezz. Carter is not here. Perhaps he's in with the depressing emo stories thread? Do gummy bears cut themselves?
Jezz: *shrugs* >.>

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

hmm i want to make somthing original... help me!

Jordan: hello this is a warning to ever and all... all and every, if you dont post your idea of something original then tomorrow your toast will be burnt and youll stub your toe. then the next day itll get worse and keep getting worse untill you help.

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

Bob: dont you think thats kinda harsh.
Jordan: i need something original.
Bob: so should i just keep talking until we find a new thing?
Jordan: no Shut Up!
Sally what about me?
Jordan: i dont know who ever you are shut up! i have to smile everytime i say Shut Up so people will think im nice!

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

If that's making fun of monkeys, I'm afraid I'll have to go phsyco on you, anyways lol heres mine.
There was a guy his name was Flippajigerjoga, he was walking down the when sudenlly a guys pulls out a gun and sticks in in his face. Flippa ignored him. He then got everyone in the world to go to one area, telling them that he had a great announcement. He started to speak, when A meteor flew down at earth, hit a giant hotdog stand, the hot dogs went flying into the air, and ther landed in a top seceret military base, it landed on a board on a barrel, and catapulted some nuclear bombs flying into the air, the nuclear bombssome how managed to get jambed into the tail wing of a jet nearby Flippa. Then randomly a mile away a mouse was walking and a cat started to chase it, a dog then saw the cat and chased those, the mouse cat and dog chased each other for a mile, until the mouse accidentally got juck into a baloon that was deflated. The cat clawed at the ballon and it went flying onto a helium inflator machine, the cat ran and the dog chased it knocking over the helium inflator, and inflating the balloon. The ballon was floating with the mouse, until a UFO came and accidentally popped it. The mouse fell very far, and landed through the cockpit of the jet, and hiting the ignition button. The plane flew up and then crashed into the midle of where everyone in the world was. EVERYOME DIED!!!! excpet Flippa, you know why, because Flippa's anouncement was that he was half cockaroach.(I know random, I made it up as I went along lol)

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

Lol that was funny! ima make comics now. but ima make it in a new page so you can have this if you want. lol itll be called The Ninja!

WackWeeper
WackWeeper
198 posts
Nomad

i know one...please read XD

once upon a time there was a teenager named Bill with his best friend John. Bill told John that he never had a date in his life. Hearing this, John told Bill that he has a cousin who never had a date before and wants to have one. Bill, feeling overjoyed, accepted John's proposal. John goes to his cousin and arranges the date next night.

that night, Bill walked together with John towards his cousin's house. Bill started sweathing because he was clueless on what his date looks like. Hearing Bill's trouble, John told him not to worry, "everytime your date looks ugly, simply gasp for air and pretend you have asthma, then simply cancel the date. i do this to my blind dates all the time". Bill agrees with the idea.

Bill stands infront of the door and rings the doorbell. the door opens and Bill sees his date for the first time. she was one of the most beautiful girl he has ever seen.

John stares at Bill as Bill gasps for air.

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

oh lol i thought that the girl was gunna pretend to have asthma lol that would be funnier. but still kinda funny. but come here The Ninja

Showing 16-24 of 24