Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Neverending light 2

Posted Oct 3, '10 at 10:02pm

amorgan

amorgan

1 post

look after how long it has been already he has obviously given up there is no part 2 the cake is a lie people get it in your face for cryin out loud people he has totally faked this as a series it a lie its all a lie

Posted Oct 21, '10 at 7:00am

AvengeregnevA

AvengeregnevA

3 posts

It sucks to know that neverending light is just an idea of some random commotion, When I first play the game, I do hope to have the second episode in a month or two, but all I get is a piece of bullsh*t.

Posted Oct 30, '10 at 9:41pm

ilovemychi

ilovemychi

1 post

I was reading an article about Neverending Light 2, the game you play as the girlfriend with a pistol, as these creatures have escaped the cave and they are killing and eating everyone. You ahve to help your boyfriend and stay alive. Sounds very fun and exciting! And hopefully, he finishes this game soon.

Posted Dec 16, '10 at 8:18pm

golfdude3764

golfdude3764

1 post

i hope it come out soon, the first one was too good. the gun idea is dumb. if any one has a link please post it

Posted Dec 18, '10 at 6:58pm

kilog

kilog

1 post

i wona play part 2 if u see it some were tell me(^.^)

Posted Dec 18, '10 at 11:05pm

Dylanator

Dylanator

91 posts

I hope it comes..Neverending Light is such an awesome game.

Posted Jan 1, '11 at 10:37am

DummyNoob

DummyNoob

2 posts

We all still hope it will get out!
The first game was really creative.

Posted Jan 8, '11 at 5:23am

Link99

Link99

1 post

for the fastest way to know if its come go to jiggmin.com

Posted Apr 18, '11 at 8:57am

DimArtist

DimArtist

1 post

It's been two years. Neverending Light is an awesome game and sadly it doesn't seem that there will be a second part of this game.

Posted Apr 19, '11 at 11:43am

rawpower2

rawpower2

1 post

there is a second game it says that you play the girl and try to rescue the dude with a gun. it sounds very cool

Reply to Neverending light 2

You must be logged in to post a reply!