2,920 posts
Peasant

When will it come?

• 72 Replies
IPwnGamezz
IPwnGamezz
209 posts
Nomad

I've been waiting for a long time D: I even forgot all about this game xD then I checked up jiggmin's profile so now I'm feeling sad... I want a sequel of this game as well :[

Andy0010
Andy0010
2 posts
Peasant

yea this need part 2 and about map...in elevator?

Moudaddy
Moudaddy
1 posts
Nomad

I think you also have to take into account that it might be a slightly under appreciated gesture to make a game like that (which takes a lot of time) and get barely any return for it.

IMTHEPLUMBER
IMTHEPLUMBER
1 posts
Nomad

y'all guys i think we should give up all hope of a second game. It pains me to say so but the person and or people who designed the game have abondoned us with one part to a three part series. lets try to think of a nice plot,twist, & ending and move on. I personally would have liked to meet our fairie friends again but alas we are alone in a cruel un-forgiving world without part 2 or 3. :'(

asmekog
asmekog
1 posts
Nomad

its been 3 years since i last played that game i mean jeesus wat happened.what a shame.
somone ought to get him/her/them a contract for some money er somthin cause they got some serios talent.

nemesis000
nemesis000
1 posts
Nomad

when i played the game it said at the end of it part 1 of 3 so its obious there will be other but most likely he is working on some other game like a first person shooter or something so sucks for us.

cronon94
cronon94
1 posts
Nomad

It's been nearly 4 years. I know how hard it is to make a game and all, but I think he got as good of a response as he could have expected. So it seems weird to release a 3 part game without the ability to release the next one in 4 years. I hate to see how long he's going to wait for part 3. In 4 years, I don't even know if I'm going to have time in my life to play online games by the time part 2 is released, much less part 3. It would be nice to have at least told us he was abandoning us for so many years, maybe even forever.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

He's made several games since Neverending Light. I don't have hope that the series will continue. It seems all but abandoned.

mirmir1221
mirmir1221
1 posts
Peasant

Never Ending Light Part 2 of 3.
Possible? Impossible?

msa25
msa25
2 posts
Nomad

even me

2in1brothers
2in1brothers
1 posts
Farmer

Does anyone know who created this game? Its obiviously awesome game, its been 7 years since i've played it and like all the people who had ever played this game, i really want to see the next part. Maybe we should contact the one who created this to get the second part? Anyway, like the Never-ending-light, i'm still waiting for the day the game finishes what it had started.

thebosshacker21
thebosshacker21
1 posts
Nomad

I wanted to play it so bad i want to see what did the monster mean by ill find out soon

Showing 61-72 of 72