ForumsGamesi am legend should be a game

37 5170
assassinrapter
assassinrapter
10 posts
Nomad

if someone could make a i am legend game it would be so awsome... i think it should be a rpg and you have to go around collecting supplies for a building to make your defense home.and you have missions to find a cure and destroy the darkseekers and their hives man that would be a great game=0

• 37 Replies
dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

no it would be a better exploration/ FPS, and they should make it so that you can follow a number of storylines

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

I don't think it should be made into a game. It's a great movie but I think a game of it would make the movie look bad because most games based on movies end up being horrible and doing bad. But if a great game company made it, it could be a great FPS.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

no most game movies do bad because they rush to release them with the release of the movie. The Bourne Conspiracy will probably be good because theyre not rushing.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

maybe and fsprpg? With a nonlinear story

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

a first person shooter would be sweet but only if they didnt rush things.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

great idea: a mixture of an fps, rpg, and a sim. By day you go out, hunt food, and prepare defenses, as well as satisfy your needs. Then, at night, you have a choice of either hiding and sleeping or going out and shootin down some baddies, While the whole time setting traps, trying to find some dens, looking for survivors, and eventually finding the cure. Also you can make desicions thatll effect the whole outcome of the game. Comeplete with great graphics and online play!

rankome
rankome
14 posts
Nomad

i agreee,!

Drator
Drator
81 posts
Nomad

yep i'm with dirkpitt on that on that one.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

like what if it had 2 modes, story mode, and then free play? In story mode you follow the regular story, and then in free play, you make your own legend!

Drator
Drator
81 posts
Nomad

an add up to dirkpitt's idea, what if the game were to have collectable guns and grenades left in the town and u can only collect those guns at NIGHT........ you'll have to fight the zombies or what ever those creeps are and collect it in their hideout that will be creepy yet sooooo awesome.

Drator
Drator
81 posts
Nomad

what do u think dirkpitt?

assassinrapter
assassinrapter
10 posts
Nomad

well it could be like oblivion and have a 3rd person and 1st person and get to interact with the invironment

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

dude that would be soo amazing. I think at night, it could turn into like a splinter cell mission, where you have to hunt them down, until you get the big guns. And the point of the ganme would be to like wage war on them. BUT you could travel through all of NYC, like in spiderman!

assassinrapter
assassinrapter
10 posts
Nomad

dirkpitt thats sounds like a good idea you have story, freeplay,and a survival mode man this would be a great game

assassinrapter
assassinrapter
10 posts
Nomad

i think you should also have to save people,hunt,set traps maybe even play golf on a battleship,collect dna and stuff

Showing 1-15 of 37