ForumsForum GamesZombie Survival Horror

41 6288
doodooboy89
doodooboy89
48 posts
Nomad

Another Zombie surv. based on one I was going to play. Read Rules and follow accordingly

• 41 Replies
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

...Wth??? Nothing else to write and wheres the rules. I can't join this!

doodooboy89
doodooboy89
48 posts
Nomad

THE RULES: Ok, heres how this works:

You pick from one of the Classes listed, and 7 major skills. With some classes major skills are used more effectively. EX: A Anesthesiologist is master of pain relief, and although you can have the "Melee skill", it won't be as effective as it would be with a athlete, due to the physical fitness. But, an Anesthesiologist can create chemicals from most substances to releive pain from anything you may come across (HE CANNOT CURE THE DISEASE! JUST THE PAIN!)
With the Major skills, also comes your Bonus skills, You pick 4, which is effective for your character regardless of your type. Now then, you gain new skill by completing major tasks presented to the your party, and skill developement on YOUR SOLE CONTRIBUTION to the task. Not completing the task as a whole. So spread the work fairly, use your skills effectively! Don't use an athlete to heal a damaged partner! Use whatever medical characters you have! If a player dies, he/she must start back as square one with a new character, so teamwork is essential. By the way, Please fill a Character form as follows
Name:
Bio
EquipmentBe realistic please)
Ok then... Now here's The classes.

Anesthesiologist: Master of chemical Novacain. S/He is a master of Biology, Chemistry,Perception, and Bombs, as a abilty to create bombs from various chemicals. But Anesthesiologist's are more support than offense. Anesthesiologists can trade or give their bombs for other items.

Athlete: Master of Physical fitness. Professes in Runner, Melee, Endurance, and Resistance. As an athlete, you spend more time on the feild, gathering equipment, as they are very fast. Their resistance aloows them to be bitten more than once, and are good at lifting, so looting is now problem.

Business man: Master of Leadership. Professes in Luck, Greed, Sneak, and comes with a special abilty, allows him to break apart from the group and sneak past large groups of zombies ALONE. Although the weakest character, the Business man makes a great recon unit.He is weak, so looting is diffucult, but the skill Greed makes him able to makes this character able to pick more equipment, as the Greed skill allows to make equipment lighter.

Officer: Master of Tactics, professes in Hand held firearms, Driving, Leader, and Resistance. Obviously, the games best fighter, as a good damage resistance and firearms profession have prepared them.

Hunter: Master of the Stealth. Professes in Trapping, Rifles, Meats, and a special skill called Grunt. This means that a Farmer can never be the least hardest worker in a task, even if nothing is done but them.

MAJOR SKILLS:

Biology- Make chems from Plants effectively

Chemistry- Make chems from artificial substances

Perception- Realise and strategize upon any given task, without force.

Bombs- Ability to create of diffuse Bombs from various materials.

Runner-Speed of movement

Melee- Ability with hand to hand weaponry

Endurance- Lifting, great for building barriers out of heavy objects.

Resistance- Prevents damage and disease better

Luck- Comes across valuables and less Zombies more

Greed- Makes equipment lighter

Sneak- Stealthly moving around zombies or other enemies

Hand Held Weapons- Skill with pistols, Tazers etc.

Leader- Can perform daring acts to save a team.

Driving- Abilty at driving at high speeds

Trapping- Make a trap from anything

Meats- Ya know whats taste good, and whats healthy

Rifles- Two handed weapons, like AK's

Planner- If an idea you propose works correctly to finish a task, You will increase on other Major skills

BONUS SKILLS

Rage- When a teammember dies, you are Invincible for 25 minutes, and your melee maxes out in that time.

Paranoia- Your overprotective habits make you good at wearing equipment, decreases damges, and instant deaths from various reasons.

Solid Snake fan- Your MGS obsession has given you the ability to hide in a state of panic efficiently.

Man's Best Friend- Dogs will sometimes aid you in attacks, and Zombie dogs ignore you.

Dumb- When you are seriously injured, you need less medical attention, and your mobility and stats are unaffected when damaged

Mayor's buddy- You have the keys to all buildings in the city, giving you access to some of the best treasures.

doodooboy89
doodooboy89
48 posts
Nomad

My character

Name: Aaron James
Bio- A Anesthesiologist, Skills are Biology, Chemistry, Bombs, Perception, Runner, Hand Held Firearms, and Trapper. My Bonus skills are Man's Best friend, Paranoia, Mayor's Buddy, and Rage.
Equipment: 45.,Basic clothes, Suitcase of Health equipment

doodooboy89
doodooboy89
48 posts
Nomad

First Task: THis will begin when a second member joins.
Being the first knowm Survivors, We must find safe refuge, and we have multiple options. The city is comprised of basic City layouts, like New York. So a plan must be formulated to fortify a safe position

doodooboy89
doodooboy89
48 posts
Nomad

bump

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

My character:
Seth Harris
Class:Officer
Sex:male
Equipment: Black Longsleeve shirt and black jeans. Uses a Makarov and Spiked Knuckles.
Skills:Hand Held Weapons, Leadership, melee weaps, chemistry, meats, luck, and driving for major. Bonus skills are: Rage, Mayor's buddy, man's best friend and paranoia

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

Im stuck in my apartment. I stack dressers on top of each other. When the Zombies get through shoot em a couple times them hit with the spiked knuckles.

doodooboy89
doodooboy89
48 posts
Nomad

Ok, gunfire is also heard from the other side of the door. Then silence....

"Hello!?"

doodooboy89
doodooboy89
48 posts
Nomad

Is there anyone in there?

doodooboy89
doodooboy89
48 posts
Nomad

Don't worry, I'm not infected.

doodooboy89
doodooboy89
48 posts
Nomad

Can I come in?

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

Come in... its safe in here...for now

doodooboy89
doodooboy89
48 posts
Nomad

Ok, Don't worry, I haven't been bitten. Now, I don't know who you are, but we need to find a safer postition, and probably better equipment. I have my medical equipment with me, are you hurt?

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

Not right now, and your right. Theres a car dealership across the street along with a supermarket on the other side of town. Ill grab what i need and we'll move ASAP.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

*Takes a few cans of food and a few steel pipes* The pipes are for when we run out of ammo.

Alright im ready to hit the streets.

Showing 1-15 of 41