ForumsForum GamesZombie Survival Horror

41 6289
doodooboy89
doodooboy89
48 posts
Nomad

Another Zombie surv. based on one I was going to play. Read Rules and follow accordingly

• 41 Replies
doodooboy89
doodooboy89
48 posts
Nomad

Excellent. Let's go, We can make a more fortified position, and possibly find survivors. I have about 28 rounds left now, I have another gun in my office, but it's on the other side of town, It would be far to dangerous to travel on foot. Lets head to the Car dealership.

doodooboy89
doodooboy89
48 posts
Nomad

*Looks out the door, and realizes a dog, in a heavy mutilated state, obviously infected*
Ugh, what an ugly looking dog. I do love dogs though! Seems pretty passive, must be my love for dogs! Come take a look.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

That doesnt look like its to healthy. might have rabies or even worse is infected.

doodooboy89
doodooboy89
48 posts
Nomad

Well, it seems pretty docile! It doesn't seem to be attacking you either. Anyway, lets go.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

Very Well.

'We arrive at the car dealership. I decide that an SUV would be a fine take,especially with the dog.'
Lets fuel up. I know a route to the supermarket. From there, we'll head to the coast guard and fly a chopper outta hear.

doodooboy89
doodooboy89
48 posts
Nomad

Well, you certainly seem to be quite the planner! I agree, that sounds like a great plan. But I would like to find my wife, she was going to pick my kid up from the daycare. Please, let us go there first.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

Thats seems fine. *Begins to well up in tears* my wife was infected... she was the first one i killed... *shakes off the feeling*. well, lets go.

doodooboy89
doodooboy89
48 posts
Nomad

Thank you, and I'm sorry for your loss.

*Enters Car*

You may drive.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

*Starts the car up* Got directions? *Pulls out a pipe and smacks a zomie out the window.* Once we hit the road, we are not coming back after we pick your family up.

doodooboy89
doodooboy89
48 posts
Nomad

Yes actually, it's the thrid right on Gifford street, near the new coffee place that opened up, you know the one? *Fires a round at a zombie approaching the car*

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah, been there once. *Rams the SUV through a crowd of zombies and skids on the grass.* I guess road laws wont apply anymore.*Continues the route.*

doodooboy89
doodooboy89
48 posts
Nomad

AAAH! Your a maniac! Thank you again, I can't tell you how grateful I am. Here we are...

What the hell is that?! * Points to foggy area where figures of people in HAZMAT suits are visible, and are weilding Flamethrowers*

doodooboy89
doodooboy89
48 posts
Nomad

Jesus Christ, there coming this way! Head into the daycare! Quick!

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

Got it.

*Punches it*.

doodooboy89
doodooboy89
48 posts
Nomad

*Looks through door as they pass* Jesus, what the hell is going on here? Nevermind that. Lets go find my family.

Showing 16-30 of 41