ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] Subway, Quizno's or D'angelo's?

6 5866
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Whick one? Or is there a sandwich shop that me the northerener doesnt know?

Please at least 1 sentace long response.

• 6 Replies
LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

Subway is pretty good, and low-priced. Quizno's toasted subs are very nice. I've never heard of the third one, whatever.

There is Port of Subs. All the ingredients are fresh. Subway may have the same, but the bread, cheese, and meats are all sliced fresh. It may be a little expensive, but they make the best sub sandwiches I've ever eaten.

Legatus88
Legatus88
451 posts
Peasant

I've got to go with Quizno's on this one, the may be a bit mor exspensive than subway, especially with the $5 foot longs but they were the one's toasting their subs way before. However here localy in Colorado theres a few sandwich shops here called Silver Mine Subs, they rock, they're open till 3 AM and deliver, which is awesome when your in college!

arm0redmafia
arm0redmafia
35 posts
Nomad

None of them MUWAHAHAHAHA. but if i had to go ith one of them subway. It's really the only one i have gone to. Socal's not the brightest place for fast food

Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

I like Subway the best, $5 foot long xD Ok, so those commercials get annoying but the sandwiches are great.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

None of those. I would say Firehouse Subs or Larry's Giant Subs. They are in Florida.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Thread was revived by spam-posts. Locked,

Showing 1-6 of 6