ForumsForum GamesClan Wars RPG (everyone will get a chance to play)

32 5886
jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

This is a new kind of RPG i will let 4 people join then once one person dies someone else (a new person that didnt play yet or someone who played already but waited until someone else died after them) can take his spot and make a new person. if you die you have to wait until someone else dies until you can play again and you have to start back at level one (you can change class if you die) here is the fill out sheet.

Name: (your name or a cool name)
Class: (see below)
Clan: (only if you are teamed up with someone clans are Clan 1 and Clan 2)
Level: (start at 1)
Health: 100

Classes. (there are only 2)
Engineer: can set traps and turrets build stuff and run fast also he can heal people. at level 1 he can make 1 trap (at a time) and heal 10 health. at level 2 he can make 2 traps and heal 20 health. at level 3 he can make 3 traps and heal 20 health. at level 4 he can make 3 traps heal 20 health and make 1 Turret. at level 5 (final level) he can make 3 Traps heal 25 and make 2 turrets.

Fighter: can fight with a weapon or with fists at level one he fights with fists and hurts 25 if he attacks. at level 2 he can hurt 30 with fists. at level 3 he can use a bat and hurt 40. at level 4 he can use a sword and hurt 45 at level 5 he can use a pisol and hurt 49.

You also have a hideout its like your base and if you are an engineer you can defend it with your turrets and traps. and you can team up with other people that are in the game and you both move into the same hideout and take Clan 1 unless its taken use Clan 2. its best if you team up with someone thats the opposite class. you can also betray your clan member if you want but then they wont team up with you anymore.

first 4 people to join are in and other people have to wait until someone dies then they can join so cmon and join (and you also need to be active or itll be easier for people to kill you)

you can only post what to do after two other people posted what to do. (that doesnt count as me)

• 32 Replies
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
998 posts
Nomad

Name: Carlmonian
Class: Engineer
Clan: I work alone
Level: 1

sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

Name: Sonam
Class: Warrior
Clan: Smart Alecs

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

Ok! We can start. everyone starts in their own hideout and can attack another clans/persons hideout. also always put you info when you post. Example

kill myself

(by the way dont type that)

sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

attacks Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus and does 25 damage

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

Carlmonian (Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus)

Sonam attacked you lose 25 health You can pick what to do (like build a trap and run from him or stay there and let him kill you or flee from hideout or you could just make up your own thing)

Sonam
you have to wait for Carlmonian to pick what to do before you attack again. or you could just leave and attack someone else

sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

attacks VISE and does 25 damage

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

Ok sorry I wasnt very active ill try to be more active.

VISE
you get attacked by Sonam and lose 25 health (you might want to put traps in your hideout.)

Sonam
You have to wait till VISE picks what to do before you can attack him again. (and ill tell other people to be more active or they might be forced to die)

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

I don't want to play this anymore so I inject myself with werewolf blood, and become a rouge player. (jorjor35 can control me)

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

VISE
he sets a Trap on the ground infront of him and thinks to himself "I cant belive im doing this, but life is not worth it" then he walks right into his trap and screams OHHHH!!! my leg!!!! then he lies down in pain... and then he thinks GRRR why wont i die! then kills himself with a knife.

Spore
You can now join.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

NO I DON'T!!! I die with dignity by shredding my insides with a knife so I die with pain

SonnyNerd
SonnyNerd
634 posts
Nomad

Name: LoppaN
Class: Fighter
Clan: None

Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
998 posts
Nomad

I can't take the pressure!

*holds chemical vial to head*

Why do we always have to be fighting!

Ahh!

*lights gases from vial on fire*

I'm gonna end it all!

And then from outside the house a small puff was heard and blood splattered no the window, smoke slowly rose out of the chimney and quite slowly the rest of the structure was engulfed in blue flam, until eventually it died down leaving only a strange bag of chemicals for anyones takings, no one is sure what's in that bag

Sorry I can't be active

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

Bug

dies

LoppaN

is recruited.

NOTE:
anyone can remake a clan but if your an engineer you maght want to put traps in your or your clanmates hideout. and if your a fighter you might want to kill someone to level up.

SonnyNerd
SonnyNerd
634 posts
Nomad

Shall we play?

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

Yes you can ask to be in a clan with someone or attack someone just always put your info when you do something.

Showing 16-30 of 32