48 posts
Nomad

[b]Ok here are the rules.

You must fill out a character form in this fashion
Name:
Nationality:
Experience:
Location of Work:

I will work as a contractor, and will provide you with the proper equipment needed for the job. I will throw unexpected twists at you as you attempt to complete a contract.

• 16 Replies
doodooboy89
doodooboy89
48 posts
Nomad

Contracts available.

In USA: Our clientele wants a high profile Mobster boss eliminated, semms to be for personal reasons. The pay is $25,000,000 if done without detection. (Money can be used to provide transportation to other countries.)

In Eastern Asia: The United States government needs a highly experienced Hitman to eliminate a Iraqi arms dealer suspected to be providing weapons to Sunii and Shiite forces. Again, I said this requires a highly experienced Assassin. The pay is $590,000,000

doodooboy89
doodooboy89
48 posts
Nomad

More information will be provided with the acception of the contract.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Name: ??? - call me VISE
Nationality: Italian
Experience: never missed, skilled with pistols (can kill 20 people with 13 bullets, great with knifes, improvise surgery if a partner is shot, (sadly) expensive, wanted in 8 country's, will work for different kinds of payment (money, favors, temp. hideout, supply, and anything he thinks is worthwhile.)
Location of Work: will go anywhere if he can get transportation. (currently in free country USA)

Eastern Asia contract

PS is that good

doodooboy89
doodooboy89
48 posts
Nomad

After overlooking your resume, The Headquarters see potential with you, and you've been hired. Your name will also be cleared in any of the 8 countries if they are allied with the US, as this is a Government contract. We will provide transportation and a 50. Caliber sniper rifle, Suppressed, and a Desert Eagle, for tight situation. If you are caught, you fly under your own allegiance.

doodooboy89
doodooboy89
48 posts
Nomad

The target should be arriving in Baghdad Central Port, docking about 3 a.m. He will be heavily gaurded. You will have to find your own vantage points, but the location is surrounded by mountains, so that should be easy.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Experience: never missed, skilled with pistols (can kill 20 people with 13 bullets, great with knifes, improvises complicated surgery if a partner is shot, (sadly) expensive, wanted in 3 country's, will work for different kinds of payment (money, favors, temp. hideout, supply, and anything he thinks is worthwhile.)
Location of Work: east asia
equipment: 50 Caliber sniper rifle Suppressed, a Desert Eagle, and my trusty wusty, not so knifes.
money: $590,000,000

Thanks for the gun. I modified it and made it better with my own parts. I also made my own scope and Bullets that leave no trace so I go to the farthest mountain I aim it right. The second his head is in my view, I fire then I walk away.

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Name: TJ
Nationality: English
Experience: Always knows who is the target If he misses he uses the area around the target to try and kill him (Only does it after a load of shots) Never fails his misson always gets his targat always goes with a sniper rifle and a rifle and a hand pistol 9mm
Location of Work: In Eastern Asia

doodooboy89
doodooboy89
48 posts
Nomad

VISE- You kill the contract, and panic ensues as you walk away. Money has been transfered to your bank account.

Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
998 posts
Nomad

Name: Atticus protagonist
Nationality: multi-citizen ship (or maybe just a ton of fake passports)
Experience: Prefers more interesting weapons than guns, and is good at disguises
Location of Work: anywhere

I take it no one has taken the US contract yet?

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Experience: never missed, skilled with pistols (can kill 20 people with 13 bullets, great with knifes, improvises complicated surgery if a partner is shot, (sadly) expensive, wanted in 3 country's, will work for different kinds of payment (money, favors, temp. hideout, supply, and anything he thinks is worthwhile.)
Location of Work: USA
equipment: 50 Caliber sniper rifle Suppressed, a Desert Eagle, and my trusty wusty, not so rusty knifes.

YAY I take the USA contract and go back to America.

doodooboy89
doodooboy89
48 posts
Nomad

I will have to overview both you and Atticus's profiles VISE, and here are some new clietele contracts.

doodooboy89
doodooboy89
48 posts
Nomad

I will have to overview both of your profiles, but in the meanttime, here are some more clientele contracts.

An Italian mob boss wants an inside traitor killed, but the target is not able to be identified currently. Head into position and we will contact you with more information.
Pay is 56,000,000.

Another government contract in Latvia. This may be a surprise, but the arms dealer killed in Iraqi was a stand-in. How they expected us is unknown. More details will be provided. Pay 900,000,000.

A contract ordered by Korean government officials, requiring the assassination of a United States Representative. If this contract is accepted, you face risk of Enemy of the State in US. Pay 850,000,000.

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Name: TJ
Nationality: English
Experience: Always knows who is the target If he misses he uses the area around the target to try and kill him (Only does it after a load of shots) Never fails his misson always gets his targat always goes with a sniper rifle and a rifle and a hand pistol 9mm
Location of work: Iraqi

I'll take the 1st Goverment Job

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Location of Work: east asia
equipment: 50 Caliber sniper rifle Suppressed, a Desert Eagle, and my trusty wusty, not so knifes.

I take the mission to kill the REAL iraqi arms dealer. and this time, no screw ups.

Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
998 posts
Nomad

Name: Atticus protagonist
Nationality: multi-citizen ship (or maybe just a ton of fake passports)
Experience: Prefers more interesting weapons than guns, and is good at disguises
Location of Work: anywhere

It will be fun killing some US politicians, I'll take that contract

Showing 1-15 of 16