ForumsThe TavernAG Regular's Lounge: The Return

643 78594
Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

This topic is the ONLY place in which any nonsense or off topic posts/discussions should take place. It was originally built to accommodate veteran members of the forum, but all or welcome. Have fun and happy posting!

• 643 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Well DD...nice lie...least his mother didn't fall for it...Did she hit you with a rolling pin?

Ear casts...what are you going to think of next DD...

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

DDX you are such an amateur, I could do it better.

Well lying and tricking is never a good thing...DD would have been better off that he failed in his trying...
phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

Ha whatever Gagman DDX is working on his orthopedics degree correct DDX? Anyways I doubt anykid would beleive you, I wouldn't.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Who has the Most Forum posts?

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Firetail has it... 9200 forum posts I think.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

That might be true but is that most.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

So recently I tried to scam some kid 300 dollars

That's low dude.........I mean come on you could have raised the price to atleast 700 dollars!

DISSAPONTED!!!
Nerdius
Nerdius
420 posts
Nomad

Just shows how stupid America is that our children believe you can brake your ear. LGB, I am DISSAPOINTED in you, for misspelling a word, for writing in caps lock, and not saying a high enough number, I mean, an ear cast, I looked it up, 2000 dollars!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Well...pretty disappointed with what's going on in America today...Ear casts with fluctuating prices...low-life scammers...and really really gullible children...

Where has the world gone to?

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Just shows how stupid America is that our children believe you can brake your ear. LGB, I am DISSAPOINTED in you, for misspelling a word, for writing in caps lock, and not saying a high enough number, I mean, an ear cast, I looked it up, 2000 dollars!

Sorry oh great one, I hate when I type faster then I think....

*Sigh*

Sorry that I don't use FireFox.....

And Sorry I used to small of a number......

*Sigh*
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Ah well Blaze...Firefox just makes you lazy, causing you not to bother with proper spelling...

So I don't use it.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Oh well, atlest you have got a point. To bad I don't reread my typings....maybe then I could find a mistake.....oh well here comes some more mistakes on a train from........(Nevermind)

Bleh.......

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Could everyone take a look at my Forum in the Video games section, its CoD4 Clans.

Showing 631-643 of 643