130 posts
Nomad

Ok here goes

I am making this just for some odd reason

any questions PM me

Characters:
Master General Moore:Unluckysaint
Marcus Fenix-
Marcus Fenix is the main protagonist of the series. He is first introduced as an inmate, serving a prison sentence for abandoning his military post in order to make a vain attempt to save his father, Adam Fenix. Prior to the Locust Invasion, Fenix is noted for having a famed military career, during which he played a notable part in the Pendulum Wars. Despite this, Fenix is left for dead in a dilapidated penitentiary, until Dominic "Dom" Santiago, his friend and former comrade, saves him in the first act of Gears of War. After being freed from prison, Fenix is immediately reinstated into the military and is assigned to serve with Delta Squad. He is later promoted to Sergeant and becomes commander of Delta squad shortly after their previous squad commander, Lieutenant Kim, is killed by General RAAM. Fenix leads his comrades across the ruins of Sera, in an attempt to activate the Lightmass Bomb against the Locust. One of the goals when being designed by Epic games was to be an "intelligent bad-ass", to summarize the style of the game at one glance.[citation needed]

[edit] Dominic Santiago-
Dominic Santiago is the secondary protagonist of the series. He was first introduced in the original Gears of War as a second playable character. Dom has a close friendship with Marcus, his longtime comrade. Like Marcus, he is a seasoned veteran with a strong sense for family, and often thinks of his wife Maria. In Gears of War 2, he attempts to locate his wife Maria. They lost their two children, Sylvia and Benedicto, on E-day, and four years later when that day's trauma became too much Maria disappeared. He finds his wife ten years later, imprisoned by the Locust, and is forced to make the hard decision to euthanize her because she has been tortured beyond recovery.

[edit] Augustus Cole-
Augustus "Cole Train" Cole is a COG soldier that serves under Marcus Fenix. He is often recognized by characters in the game for his previous career as a "thrashball" defensive lineman. Cole possesses a vibrant and often outspoken character, and is extremely enthusiastic in combat. Cole, along with Baird, is member of Alpha squad, but joins Delta squad during the events of Gears of War, and later during the events of Gears of War 2, after saving Marcus, Dom, and Ben Carmine from an ambush.

[edit] Damon Baird-
Damon Baird is a cynical and reluctant soldier, whose main strengths lie in his intelligence. During the events of Gears of War, he appears as a sarcastic soldier, that takes and makes jokes. He is initially a member of Alpha squad, but is folded into Delta squad. He is highly knowledgeable about the Locust Horde and, for this reason, he is a great asset to his squad. Among other things, he also excels in mechanics, hacking and other repair-related tasks, such as repairing a damaged APC and hacking into geobots. Early in Gears of War, Baird expresses disdain for Fenix, and indicates that he thinks he should have been promoted to lead Delta squad. However, Fenix quickly earns his respect through his battlefield leadership.

[edit] Minh Young Kim-
Minh Kim is a strictly by-the-book soldier, who closely follows the COG's rules and code of conduct. Early in Gears of War, Hoffman entrusts Kim to lead Fenix and the rest of Delta squad to locate Alpha squad. They succeed in finding Alpha squad, but fail to acquire extraction. Kim is separated from his comrades during an intense fire-fight with the Locust when awaiting retrieval. While attempting to hold off the Locust ambush from the rest of Delta squad, Kim is killed by General RAAM.

[edit] Anthony Carmine-
Anthony Carmine along with Lieutenant Kim, is one of the original members of Delta squad, and he possesses a bright and gung-ho attitude. He serves with Delta squad through earlier segments of Gears of War, but is shot in the head and killed by a Locust sniper while complaining about a weapon malfunction.

[edit] Benjamin Carmine-
Benjamin Carmine is a rookie soldier that joins Delta squad at the beginning of Gears of War 2. He receives training from Marcus and Dom in the game's tutorial, during which he reveals that he was Anthony Carmine's brother. He is reluctant to fight in combat due to his inexperience, but eventually earns praise from Marcus. As Delta squad is escaping from the Hollow in Gears of War 2, Benjamin is shot in the chest defending them from Locust. He manages to make it back to the squad's extraction helicopter, but falls out of it once the Riftworm emerges. He and the helicopter are both swallowed by the worm. Delta squad later finds him just before he dies, mauled and partially eaten by creatures living inside the Riftworm.

[edit] Tai Kaliso-
Tai Kaliso is a spiritual and meditative warrior from a tradition of honor-bound fighters, who fought with Fenix during the Pendulum Wars. He views the war from a spiritual standpoint, which often confuses the other soldiers. Nonetheless, he is still well-liked by his fellow squad members. Tai is introduced in the beginning of Gears of War 2. Throughout the game, Tai is a resilient and well-disciplined soldier, prompting Marcus to claim that he is "as tough as a Brumak." Early in the game, Tai separates from Delta squad to defend them from Skorge. Delta squad later discovers Tai inside of a Beast Barge, where he has undergone severe torture. Marcus, unaware of the extent of the psychological damage Tai has suffered, hands Tai a shotgun to help fight the Locust, but he uses it to commit suicide.[2] [3]

[edit] Dizzy Wallin-
Dizzy Wallin is from a family of Stranded rescued by Operation Lifeboat, a COG program which evacuated Stranded families to COG-controlled safe zones in exchange for the able-bodied men of the family serving in the military.[2] Dizzy operates an Assault Derrick he named Betty, which is used as part of a COG assault on Landown. Before the grindlifts activate after arriving at the town of Landown, where the assault began, Dizzy and Delta squad are attacked by Skorge. Along with Tai Kaliso, Dizzy remains behind to hold Skorge off while Dom and Marcus tunnel underground in the grindlifts, though unlike Tai, his fate is unknown.

Custom Characters:

Custom Squads-

Current storyline:
you and your squad have been held up in a region of Canada for a few weeks thanks to the locust tracking you down. 2 of the members are hurt and need medical attention. there is a medical reststop 2 miles away. What do you do?
there are locust only hours away and you can only bring a limited amount of items with you from your modest little shack.
Post your solution i will announce winner after i have read through them and have made up a new storyline.

If it's possible there will be "Mods" for this game.
For instance if someone thinks up storys or situations etc. they can be a co-author

Anyway i almost forgot PM me for a custom character
Custom Character requirments:
Short Biography
If possible an animation

Rankings- Officers
Master general-Joe Moore/UnluckySaint
Co-Master General-Cody Risch (Friend of mine)
Chief of weaponry-
Cheif of recruitment-Joe Moore/UnluckySaint (And anyone who i think deserves it)
Corporals/Admins: UnluckySaint (And anyone who recieves my blessing)
Lietenaunts/MODs :

Rankings-Infantry
Recruit
COG
Private
COG

Rankings-Air force (at least a private)
Pilot
Pilot Corporal
Pilot Lietenaunt

Rankings-Navy (Private)
Sailor