ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDark Reign ~ A Story In Progress

119 16306
Morrighan
Morrighan
102 posts
Nomad

Hello fellow Armor Gamers. I'm an avid writer and I've started planning a story called Dark Reign. It's a vampire story and it takes place during our time in the city of Seattle. I'll be posting tidbits about it along and along and I appreciate any comments. Thank you.

~Morrighan

P.S. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

• 119 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I have one.
What kind of vampires are you using (not referring to the awkwardly sparkling ones, but the way they act/"work&quot?
Mainly because I wonder how realistic you are going to make it, or, to say it in another way, how believable it is going to be.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Mainly because I wonder how realistic you are going to make it, or, to say it in another way, how believable it is going to be.

Perhaps realeasing a short preview and letting us give feedback and advice would help in changing the fundemental problems that crop up in your story.

Anymore information about the story? The description was extremely vague!
Morrighan
Morrighan
102 posts
Nomad

Oh, sure. I don't have my stuff with me because I'm at school but I'll post it ASAP. I have a clipboard filled with pieces of notebook paper that contain ramblings at home. I don't actually have a chapter or anything yet though...

My vampires are a combination of all my favorite vampire series that I've read. I think I've covered all the myths about them and I've created my own special twist.

Don't worry Cenere, mine don't sparkle. Edward looked sucky in the movie anway. I imagined him WAY different, if you're talking about Twilight, that is.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

So a return to good old traditional ones? Instead of the modern New Age ones. Not even scary.

Morrighan
Morrighan
102 posts
Nomad

So a return to good old traditional ones?

Not back to the days of Dracula, if thats what you're thinking. What do you mean by New Age one's?
WackWeeper
WackWeeper
198 posts
Nomad

i hope its not like twilight, and if it isn't, then i'll be looking forward to your story...

by the way, i write stories too...

Morrighan
Morrighan
102 posts
Nomad

i hope its not like twilight, and if it isn't, then i'll be looking forward to your story...

I used to like Twilight, but now I don't. Twilight was the best out of all four books, in my opinion.

by the way, i write stories too...

What kind do you write?
thiswontwork
thiswontwork
127 posts
Nomad

Best time to write Vampyre stories =P
Looking forward to see if yours different.

Morrighan
Morrighan
102 posts
Nomad

Best time to write Vampyre stories =P
Looking forward to see if yours different.

Thanks! I appreciate it.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

New Age as in...Twilight vampires.

I write too. Mystery and supernatural stories.

Morrighan
Morrighan
102 posts
Nomad

New Age as in...Twilight vampires.

Mine are New Age then. I'm basing mine off a combination of the House of Night series and Vampire Academy series. I don't know if you've ever heard of them...

I write too. Mystery and supernatural stories.

Thats neat. Do you have a topic on here with some of your work?
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Yep I do. Three stories so far.

Nich's Tales Of Mystery and Terror

Morrighan
Morrighan
102 posts
Nomad

Yep I do. Three stories so far.

Sweetness. I'll check them out when I can.
Morrighan
Morrighan
102 posts
Nomad

Hey I've got some background info here. Not on the vampires, but where the story takes place.

Dark Reign takes place in Seattle at Nyx Academy. Nyx Academy is a K-12th school for all vampires. They are located throughout the world. The majority of the story will be taking place here.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

And does the rest of the world know about this rather...vampiric academy?

Showing 1-15 of 119