ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Dark Reign ~ A Story In Progress

Posted May 28, '09 at 7:47am

jezz

jezz

1,447 posts

Have you got any more ideas?
Perhaps a first chapter? Or a Prologue?
Any ideas for vampire names? Or different clan characteristics?
Sorry for the questions lol.. I've got some ideas, i'll write 'em down and tell you them later!

Posted May 28, '09 at 8:01am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,006 posts

Knight

It really is in progress ;).

Post quickly or we'll hunt all vampires down with stakes! Like Jezz said, please update the thread....it's getting pretty empty in here. I can here the echoes of my typing...

Dracula fan here. Good old-fashioned traditional blood-sucking vampires triumph over teenage high school romantic half-humans.

Posted May 28, '09 at 8:37am

jezz

jezz

1,447 posts

*is in agreement*. I'm loving good ol' Dracula! I like reading different takes on vampires too. Especially when they have different enemies other than the typical lycans.
I have to admit, I have read the Twilight series. And I did enjoy it. But I also have to say it is far too glamorous a lifestyle for vampires!

You have two eager readers here, Morrighan. Keep it up!

Posted May 28, '09 at 9:06am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,006 posts

Knight

Yes. Eagerly awaiting to sink my hungry mouth into. My teeth have not bitten anything worthy in the past two hundred years.

Christopher Lee makes a much better vampire than Robert Patterson.

Posted May 28, '09 at 10:07am

jezz

jezz

1,447 posts

Nich, I think you'll find its Pattinson ;D
*fangirl moment*

Eughh just kidding. I don't even like him the tiniest bit.

How about Interview With A Vampire? Have you seen that?

My teeth have not bitten anything worthy in the past two hundred years.

Hold on a sec.. 200 years... teeth... but that makes you a... a.. vampire?!
*shrieks and runs for cover*

Posted May 28, '09 at 10:12am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,006 posts

Knight

Vampire you say? No not a vampire...Though according to the Lunar Calendar, I'm born in the Year of the Dog. Wolfish. Hint hint.

Pattinson

A mark of pride for me. It shows my ignorance on the topic of Twilight. It puts Christopher Lee in a bad light. I mean...vampires kissing? Mention that 200 years ago and they'll tell you to get airholes drilled in your head.

Posted May 28, '09 at 10:26am

jezz

jezz

1,447 posts

Yes Twilight is extremely unreal. But I suppose that's showing another way of portraying vampires? I'm sure lots of people would say it's totally typical if ANOTHER classic vampire film where the vampires killed a bunch of people, terrified a city, got caught by vampire slayers and got stakes through their hearts gets made.

I was born in 1993, is that the same year as you?
Anyways. So... a lycan perhaps?
When is the full moon, I sure hope it's not tonight...

Posted May 28, '09 at 10:31am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,006 posts

Knight

I was born in 1993, is that the same year as you?

Nope...1993 was the Year of the Chicken. Unless you were born in January, by which the Zodiac Calendar says that you are born in the Year of the Goat...

Wait...was it Goat? Or Monkey...

Yes a lycan. Though I'm very nice and will actually debate with my inner-demons before biting people.

Posted May 28, '09 at 10:39am

jezz

jezz

1,447 posts

Ohh. Thats the Chinese calender I think. Yeah the year of the Rooster. Oh no, I was born in August.

A nice lycan? That's very rare...
Perhaps this is the reason you we're upset over that past few days. And you didn't tell anyone you were a werewolf for fear of people becoming scared and running. So you said it was school work and you stayed off AG more just incase you were tempted to snap at someone.

Or.. maybe it was actually just school results :P

Anyway, don't you think we're taking over Morrighan's thread? Bless her ^^

Posted May 28, '09 at 10:42am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,006 posts

Knight

No it was a mix of both. Seeing my results turned me into a ferocious wolf on the spot. The teacher promptly shot me with a silver bullet filled with tranqulizer, causing me to became intensely depressed.

-------------------------------
And yes Morrighan! Better post more!

Bless the thread.

Reply to Dark Reign ~ A Story In Progress

You must be logged in to post a reply!