ForumsPopular Media[necro] x men origins (spoilers warning)

13 6719
marcz95
marcz95
143 posts
Nomad

do not i repeat do not watch this movie it sucked so badly id rather go blind than wach this movie again the super heros in this movie are wolverine a.k.a logan blob zero deadpool gambit sabretooth and the cowboy guy at the begining of the movie wolverine killed his father and he was in many wars and then at the end they make weapon X wich is deadpool and wolverine and sabretooth kill deadpool X.

• 13 Replies
brooke_1997
brooke_1997
545 posts
Nomad

ok... this was a bad and short re-tell/ about the movie o.O And you cant tell people to not watch it. Some people mgiht have liked it. Its there own opinion. Your opinion is hating it, but others may like it.

parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

I agree it sucked, but it sucks more to tell the end :P

napolian654321
napolian654321
922 posts
Nomad

Please, spell things right its realy annoying when you don't...

escartian
escartian
780 posts
Nomad

The movie I don't know about, but your summary makes no sense to me...

TheWarTank33
TheWarTank33
1,081 posts
Nomad

Um ok here's a good summary:

When wolverine is young, his dad get's killed in his home. he grows his claw-things kills the guy that killed his "father" and he and his brother are basically chased away. they are kind of immortal so it show them in a lot of battles/wars(civil war, WW1 and 2, Iraq). They get hired by this guy named striker who is putting together a team of mutants. They go and look for some rock(later identified as adamantium). Wolverine leave the group mid-way because he can't stand all the violence. He becomes a lumber jack and lives with this school teacher that is his girlfriend. His brother comes back for revenge(he feels that wolverine betrayed him) and kills off all the members of the team(almost). He also "kills" Wolverine's girlfriend. He teames up with Striker to kill his brother...striker infuses his bones with adamantium(hence the fact that he's made of metal). Then a lot of things happen that I'm too lazy to type about. basically Wolverine runs is betrayed by striker and runs away. In the end he's shot by an adamantiun bullet and loses his memory. if you wanna know more get off of the computer and actually see the movie.

Oh and personally I thought the movie was pretty good.

trippinongoodstuff
trippinongoodstuff
20 posts
Nomad

i though the movie was great and no doubt, the better of all the x-mens.

Xrunner
Xrunner
443 posts
Nomad

and then at the end they make weapon X wich is deadpool and wolverine and sabretooth kill deadpool X.

Logan was weapon X, this was weapon 11.
Evilpumpkinman
Evilpumpkinman
485 posts
Nomad

What?!?

X-Men oringins ruled how can you not like it action,WOVLERINE,claws and killing it rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

treydude08
treydude08
16 posts
Nomad

To me that movie is really good.

Addypick
Addypick
28 posts
Nomad

the movie was pretty good in action and SFX, but the ending was kinda wierd, in the way that Wolverine just walks away and it ends O.o

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Well I completely disagree with the comment marcz95 posted. Every person I know that saw that movie, they said it was a great movie and I agree. It was a great start to the X-men Triligy. It also Fit together alot of missing pieces to Wolverine's past. How else would someone who has never seen Orgins know about Wolverine's Visions?

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

It was good but...the ending sucked....that's about it.

snazzy777
snazzy777
739 posts
Nomad

I thought the movie was really good. It was kind of annoying how wolverine walked away at the end but . . . it was great!

Showing 1-13 of 13