ForumsForum GamesMonster hunter RPG READ BEFORE JUDGING!

13 4152
Hulkninja
Hulkninja
55 posts
Nomad

Ok so this is my second (real) RPG in the forumgames.

This rpg is not based on the monster hunter game, but i had to think of a titel fitting what i wanted to be the creator of.

This rpg sets time in a not so distant future, when a meteor hit earth and killed 3/4 of the earths population. And as if that was no enough, the meteor brought massive amounts of alien lifeforms (yes, the monsters) that you will be facing. I wont tell you anymore about the enemies, because if i would, there would not be fun to go explore after new things (or monsters).

Rather than choosing a class, you can choose one skill to begin with and then what kind of character you want. you can choose between these: Tank, Sniper, Assasin, Medic and Engineer.

Also, this is the skills you can choose from (one per lvl):
Gun Proficiency (learns you to use small firearms),
Rifle Proficiency (learns you to use medium firearms),
Turret Proficiency (learns you to use big firearms), Melee Proficiency (learns you to use ALL melee weapons), Fire Magician (learns you to cast firebolts at your opponent), Ice Magician (learns you to cast icebolts at your opponent), Electricity Magician (learns you to cast balls of lightening on your opponent), Explosives Proficiency (learns you to handle explosives), Weapon Smith (learns you to create melee weapons), and finally, Gun Smith (learns you to create firearms).

When posting your character, this is how it should look:

Name:
Skills:
Health:
Level:
Exp:

So for example, when you have posted a character it should look something like this:

Name:Bengtvalla
Type:Tank
Skills (only choose one):Weapon Smith
Health:
Level:1
Exp:0/10

When i give you the characters health and class-skill it looks like this:

Name:Bengtvalla
Type:Tank
Skills:Weapon Smith, Melee Proficiency
Health:75/75
Level:1
Exp:0/10

Ok now when you know how to do, post a character and ill start this RPG!!

• 13 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 13