ForumsSupport ForumGirl Avatars

46 9800
ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

I think that there are alot of guy and boy avatars and only some girl ones...i was going to tell some of my girl friends to come onto this site but one of my friends said that she doesnt like it cause there are not enough girl avatars...and I dont think its fair...and i know that some poeple think that there are alot of guys on here and thats true but there probubly would be more girls if there where more girl stuff on here to and that includes GIRL avatars

• 46 Replies
zorvaz
zorvaz
202 posts
Nomad

yeah there should definitly be more girl avatars. All the new ones have been boy avatars. and doesnt look rite if a girl has like a goblin or a gruesome skull. lol

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

I don`t see why.Its not like there aren`t enough avatars for you to choose a good personality for.I mean if you think about it every avatar in armour can be female as well and the new ones can also be male/female Dragons,Skeletons etc.

cactusmaniac
cactusmaniac
2 posts
Nomad

nope i dont support your idea i think it stinks

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Cactus, offering an opinion is one thing, but blatantly being rude is another. Check yo self.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Ilovecookies, you do bring up a good point. You should draw up some ideas and send them to Dan.

The_Idea_Men
The_Idea_Men
102 posts
Nomad

yeah and some of the girl avatars are odd. asherlee looks like shes about to explode.

... you should get that looked at.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I like to keep my image fierce...

MUHAHAHA

(Still working on evil laugh)

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

You are getting there. Slowly but surely.

Dan did said he is going to keep the flow..well..flowing...and I am sure that there will be some more ladies for the..well..ladies.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I think this is a great idea! I would like to see more girl armatars around the site, and it would make it more fun for the small, although important, girl population of the site.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I don't know if 50/50 is the right answer. But definitely a few more. But I enjoy mine as is...so.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, there are certainly more boys than girls on this site... so it would not make much sense to make it 50/50.

Asherlee, what about the one you have now, but with a crown or something?! That would be pretty nifty. So you could keep it, but still show you are doing well on the site.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Yeah. I think the divide as far I have seen is more like 80-20. Atleast dragons and skeletons are gender neutral. Kinda hard to tell the difference. And I am not going to be the one to try and determine a dragons gender. No way.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Hahaha... oh Devoidless! I thought about that too... but I dunno, I want a specifically feminine one!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

A crown would be a nice addition...

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

...maybe a dragon with a tiara? Or some eyeliner. And a blonde wig.

That way it is either for women, or drag queens. A win-win situation.

Showing 16-30 of 46