ForumsSupport ForumGirl Avatars

46 9785
ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

I think that there are alot of guy and boy avatars and only some girl ones...i was going to tell some of my girl friends to come onto this site but one of my friends said that she doesnt like it cause there are not enough girl avatars...and I dont think its fair...and i know that some poeple think that there are alot of guys on here and thats true but there probubly would be more girls if there where more girl stuff on here to and that includes GIRL avatars

• 46 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Haha... a fantastic idea indeed.

ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

lol thats true Devoidless u crack me up and thanx for all of ur opinions so far lol

jingo
jingo
10 posts
Nomad

Ya i think its because more boys play
that girls.
But there still should be more
girl avatars even though i
dont use them

ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

yeah thats also true jingo...but still instead of thinking of urself and the other boys u should also think about the new girls that i am bringing on this site and they dont want boy and or guy avatars...cause thats not fair...and anyways im starting to introduse my idea to the site creaters and they are now thinking about it and are atleast trying to handle it...but this forum and all of your opinions are helping me prove a point so poeple please keep posting your ideas on here

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Ok. well girl armatars couldn't hurt in any way. Some of them could be pretty cool actually

Carter
Carter
107 posts
Nomad

1. the majority of people on this site are males( just pointing that out)
2. some of the avatars can be used by either gender
3. theres barely any avatars right now, in time there will be much more avatars, and the girl's avy percentage will increase

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

More Female avatars is a good idea, most of the current can be classified as male or its. I don't even think any new armatars are female which sucks. I'm pretty sure Dan will regonize this and add new girl armatars soon.

ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

yeah i hope he does cause if he doesnt the site population will decrease cause less girls will come on here...and btw i have introdused many girls to this site and soon this will be a site for both genders

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

well that would be nice to have more girls on the site. It would make the site open to more people

ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

yeah thats great thanx more poeple should post there opinions on here lol

zorvaz
zorvaz
202 posts
Nomad

Well dans releasing some unicorns and warrior princesses. In case you didnt know that

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

When is he doing that, next month? Also, how did you figure this out? I think that's a pretty cool idea and fixes the not enough girl armatars problem.

zorvaz
zorvaz
202 posts
Nomad

If you go to announcments about the Armatars click on comments and scroll down and dan has posted:

DanielMcNeely says:

Posted at 12:13pm on 3/24/2008
It looks like these are going to be the next ones that get added on the site.

-Warrior Prince's and Princesses
-Unicorn's
-Scholars
-Elite Elves
-Trolls
-Master Wizards

Oh yeah btw can sum1 tell me wot scholars are?

zorvaz
zorvaz
202 posts
Nomad

and yes the warrior princes/princesses will probably be unlocked at 6000 points or wotever prince is. Unicorns will probably be with the dragons, trolls with the goblins and master wizards at 5500 or sumthing like that.

Fobio210
Fobio210
127 posts
Nomad

im a guy and i agree!

Showing 31-45 of 46