3 posts
Nomad

Anyone here play Maple story?

• 88 Replies
madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

played it for a couple of days and got bored of it. I guess some people play it and dont get bored. Rs used to be fun but MPS is way better (no offense to runescapians)

redwinger333
redwinger333
339 posts
Nomad

all of you that say its too boring just didnt give it a chance... YES! the beginning part is quite boring, but if u play for a while, the content gets better, (monsters are less cheesy, cooler equips etc.) and for graphics, its pretty good for a platformer. for those interested i have a lvl 50 spearman, 44 assassin, and 33 I/L wiz, all on mardia

Marank
Marank
35 posts
Nomad

Hmm... used to play to it... I was something like 78 ranger in bellocan, but stopped playing like 6 month ago, so I dont really remember...

CheesePotatoes
CheesePotatoes
22 posts
Nomad

bellocon ftw phrozenfear lvl 39 i/L add me

COMMON
COMMON
84 posts
Nomad

I'm downloading it as i speak! I got bored, i stopped playing and all my friends said get back on and i kinda missed it so yeah...

knightdude
knightdude
23 posts
Nomad

Im darkknight and im a lvl 36 spearman!But I got board but now I want to play it again lol

machinechaos
machinechaos
54 posts
Nomad

used to but it's not exactly what you could call...good.

mizunoshou
mizunoshou
44 posts
Nomad

maplestory gets boring after a while

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

I played it for like 2 weeks. I forgot my password and did not feel like creating another account.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

What is it?Tell me please.

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

Maplestory, i think it is one of the best 2D side-scrolling games there are. But it does get pretty boring unless you really like the game or have tons of friends on it to chat with so you never get bored. The game is ok, if i could, i would give it 8/10.

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

ive heard some good things about it but i havent played it myself

vindacation
vindacation
49 posts
Nomad

i got to level 80 in 2 weeks on maple cuz i was a hax0r and i totally p0nz0rred all of those nubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiddin... i played for a year when global first came out... i got bored and i quit

Kikuchiyo
Kikuchiyo
12 posts
Nomad

MAPLE STORY SUCKS never play it find something else "=.=

redwinger333
redwinger333
339 posts
Nomad

Just curious if any other players are having login issues... when i run the client, the letters and numbers on my keyboard lose their functions, and the only keys that work are enter, space, and backspace... kinda hard to enter a password with those -_- already logged a ticket with nexon, just wanted to kno if anyone else has this issue

Showing 31-45 of 88