ForumsForum GamesJezz' RPGs

61 9984
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

I thought i'd make a thread for my RPGs. I never stick with them because I can't find one I like. So today I think i'll make a random one.
The only background story im giving you is this:

~Teh Story~
You wake up on an island. You don't know where you are or how you got there. You are with a bunch of other people. You have to make do and search the island.
You walk a few paces and find massive markings in the sand which read "Coral Island".

There you go! You're on Coral Island.

Fill out this sheet. Im gonna be serious and say anyone who doesn't keep to the exact layout shall be banned. By the way, that means I want your sheet in italics and your actions in normal writing.

Name:
Appearance:
Level1: 0/10

Strength: 0
Defence: 0

Items: none
Weapons: none
Skills: none
Rep: 0%
Friends: none

So... go ahead and fill it out

• 61 Replies
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Ooo please note: Sense already has a place in this RPG because he asked for one on my profile.
if he posts here he gets extra starting equipment. Special ^-^

My character: (who says I cant be in my own RPG?)

Name: Jess
Appearance: 5"2 with long brown hair and blue eyes.
Level1: 0/10

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Name: Thomas
Apprence: 5'1 At 9 He does'nt know why and is very athletic
Level 1: 0/10

Strengh: 0

Items: None
Weapons: None
Skills: None
Freinds: None

Heres a joke
Every1 who is just starting is billy no mates =D

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Jeez Tom, couldn't you just copy and paste? You've got a ton of spelling mistakes there lol.
*corrects*

Name: Thomas
Apprence: 5"1, at 9 he doesn't know why and is very athletic

Strengh: 0
Health: 20/20

Items: None
Weapons: None
Skills: None
Friends: None

Copy and paste that and you're in Tom.

I forgot the health everyone. Sorry!

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Hmm also.. Here it is.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc155/SweetRevenge3110/CoralIslandoverviewmap.jpg

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Name:??? call me VISE
Appearance: hair slicked back but not combed blond hair with black streaks sometimes dies it black with red streaks. dark personality. in very good shape. wears dark knee length shorts, and a dark camo shirt. sometimes wears a red headband.

Defense: 0

Hopefully this one will stick.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc155/SweetRevenge3110/thesouthbit.gif

Thomas and VISE
We are in the South Section of Coral Island.
A short little boy stands up and tells everyone his name is Thomas. Then an odd looking guy with fascinating hair rises and says his name is VISE, written all in capitals.
A girl also steps forward and says her name is Jess.
The other people stay laying on the ground. We shall call them "The Crew".

Now there is nothing to see but all beach and sand and the sea infront. Behind us there are trees. Thousands of them. A massive forest, and we don't know whats inside.
So where do you go? (You can split up or decide to stick together with who you want. Also you can hate others in this game. But you cannot kill another human player and you mustn't hate them for reasons outside the game.)

-Explore the beach
-Explore the trees
-Explore the shore
-Talk to people from The Crew

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Appearance: hair slicked back but not combed blond hair with black streaks sometimes dies it black with red streaks. dark personality. in very good shape. wears dark knee length shorts, and a dark camo shirt. sometimes wears a red headband.

I'll explore the beach. My hair is like that because I am just that hardcore. My name is important so it is in all capitals.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

VISE
You explore the beach a little and find a stick (Weapon +2 Atk) and 2 pieces of Driftwood (Items). You come across a length of rope. The rope leads into the ground. You tug on it and it rises up out of the sand. You pull it hard but it seems to be tied to something. There is also a tyre buried in the sand. The tyre is as big as a tractor wheel.

What now?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Name:sonic
Appearance: a kid with white skin and blue jeans and shirts. some times wears a blue hand band and sandals

hey i am in

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Note: The only ways you can heal yourself is to sleep in a hammock/some form of bed or to use an Item that raises your health.

~Templates~
Item: Straw Bed
Description: A straw bed. Sleeping on it heals 5% health. Can only be used once an hour real-time.
Requires:
x6 Driftwood
x4 ???
x2 ???

Item: Basic Campfire
Description: Keeps you warm. Little chance that the fire can be seen by helicopters, boats and possible others on the island.
Requires:
x4 Driftwood
x1 ???

Note: You gain new templates every now and again when you discover a new object.
Note#2: ??? is an object you havn't discovered yet.

~The Site~
This is your home on the island. For now everyone lives here. Perhaps you'd like to name this site? (e.g Home Base)

Site Description: A small area of beach.
Site Items: none

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

No Sonic, you are not in because you didn't do as I say and copy the Character Sheet right. I'm not correcting it for you, correct it yourself. Read the first post carefully and post your sheet again. If you don't get it right next time you're banned.

xelada
xelada
112 posts
Nomad

Name: Erica
Appearance: A cute girl that seems to have fox ears and a tail (she tells people it was plastic surgery), she has ginger hair and unfortunately washed up without a stitch on (although she prefers au natrale over clothes)

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Items: 2 driftwood
Weapons: stick (Weapon +2 Atk)

I will try to tie the rope to the "?tyre?" (what is a tyre. Do you mean a tire) if it will reach then go to the safehouse (the site) and talk to the crew and ask if we could dig up the tyre and put it in the water to see if ocean will pull whatever the rope is tied to out of the sand. if not then I will try to find a rock to cut the rope at both ends so that, hey I have some rope.

PS is that to much in one post. I have a tendency to do that.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Name:sonic
Appearance: a kid with white skin and blue jeans and shirts. some times wears a blue hand band and sandals

the line breaks didn't copy. sorry bout that

CloudHill
CloudHill