ForumsForum GamesJezz' RPGs

61 9970
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

I thought i'd make a thread for my RPGs. I never stick with them because I can't find one I like. So today I think i'll make a random one.
The only background story im giving you is this:

~Teh Story~
You wake up on an island. You don't know where you are or how you got there. You are with a bunch of other people. You have to make do and search the island.
You walk a few paces and find massive markings in the sand which read "Coral Island".

There you go! You're on Coral Island.

Fill out this sheet. Im gonna be serious and say anyone who doesn't keep to the exact layout shall be banned. By the way, that means I want your sheet in italics and your actions in normal writing.

Name:
Appearance:
Level1: 0/10

Strength: 0
Defence: 0

Items: none
Weapons: none
Skills: none
Rep: 0%
Friends: none

So... go ahead and fill it out

• 61 Replies
CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

oops, forgot to put health
Health: 20/20

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

Name: Sense
Appearance: Well, nice purple eyes, but a bit weird.
Level 1
Exp: 0/10

~~
Hi guys!

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Name: Thomas
Apprence: 5"1, at 9 he doesn't know why and is very athletic
Level 1: 0/10
Strengh: 0
Items: None
Weapons: None
Skills: None
Friends: Vise & Jess??

I'll go explore the beach

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

*sigh* Everyone PLEASE put their sheets in italics and include the line breaks each post! Thats my main rule. And I don't want it broken.

Thomas

Name: Thomas
Appearance: 5"1, at 9 he doesn't know why and is very athletic.

Items: None
Weapons: None
Skills: None
Friends: None

VISE (Sorry, when I put Atk I meant Strength)

Name:??? call me VISE
Appearance: hair slicked back but not combed blond hair with black streaks sometimes dies it black with red streaks. dark personality. in very good shape. wears dark knee length shorts, and a dark camo shirt. sometimes wears a red headband.

Strength: 2
Defense: 0

Items:
x2 driftwood
Weapons: Stick

Sense

Level 1

Cloud Hill

Name: Cloud Hill
Appearance: Cloud Strife wanna-be look with baggy cargo pants and pauldrons
Level1: 0/10

Sonic

Name: Sonic
Appearance: a kid with white skin and blue jeans and shirts. some times wears a blue hand band and sandals

Erica

Name: Erica
Appearance: A cute girl that seems to have fox ears and a tail (she tells people it was plastic surgery), she has ginger hair and (unfortunately washed up without a stitch on (although she prefers au natrale over clothes)) - classed as inappropriate so i'm leaving that detail out.

Right well.. just copy and paste your own stats like thank kthnx

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Appearance: hair slicked back but not combed blond hair with black streaks sometimes dies it black with red streaks. dark personality. in very good shape. wears dark knee length shorts, and a dark camo shirt. sometimes wears a red headband.

Strength: 0(base)+2(weapon)=2(total)

Items:
x2 driftwood
Weapons: Stick - STR+2

OK what do I do now? I had a response the last time, AND I followed the rules every single post I made.

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

Sense

Level 1

What now?

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Right.

Thomas
You stroll along the beach, kicking and turning over a few rocks and bits of wood as you go. You find x4 Driftwood (Items). You spot VISE in the distance and you begin to rush over to him to ask him if he needs any help. Just then you trip over a lump of sand and go sprawling into the sand. You lay there and groan a bit then you feel a pinch on your arm. You jump up and find an oversized crab hanging onto your elbow with sharp claws!

Oversized Crab
Health: 6/6

The crab has little strength but it can still kill you as you have no weapon and no strength! What do you do?

VISE
(It can be spelt either way. I live in England so that's how I spell it.)

You try tugging the rope but, like last time, it won't budge. It isn't long enough to reach the tyre either. You search around and pick up a rock to hack at the rope with. You get x3 pieces of rope (Items). The rope still lays there leading off into the sand, frayed at the end.
Then you hear shouting and you look back down the beach. The little kid from The Site is having trouble with a huge crab. He has no strength, yet you have a weapon!
What do you do.
-Follow the rope to wherever it leads
-Help the boy with the crab
-Explore the shore
-Explore the forest
-Talk to The Crew at The Site

Sense
(Since you asked first for a place in my RPG you get +5 maximum Health and a Short Knife (+4Strength) as a starting weapon.)

You are at The Site.
Now there is nothing to see but all beach and sand and the sea infront. Behind us there are trees. Thousands of them. A massive forest, and we don't know whats inside.
So where do you go? (You can split up or decide to stick together with who you want. Also you can hate others in this game. But you cannot kill another human player and you mustn't hate them for reasons outside the game.)

-Explore the beach
-Explore the trees
-Explore the shore
-Talk to people from The Crew

Sonic
You are at The Site.
Now there is nothing to see but all beach and sand and the sea infront. Behind us there are trees. Thousands of them. A massive forest, and we don't know whats inside.
So where do you go? (You can split up or decide to stick together with who you want. Also you can hate others in this game. But you cannot kill another human player and you mustn't hate them for reasons outside the game.)

-Explore the beach
-Explore the trees
-Explore the shore

Cloud Hill
You are at The Site.

-Explore the beach
-Explore the trees
-Explore the shore

Erica
You are at The Site.

-Explore the beach
-Explore the trees
-Explore the shore

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

~The Site~
Site Description: A small area of beach.
Site Items: none
Note: You can leave any of your own Items at The Site. However there is a big chance that the site could get ransacked by hungry animals or something else...

~Templates~
Item: Straw Bed
Description: A straw bed. Sleeping on it heals 5% health. Can only be used once an hour real-time.
Requires:
x6 Driftwood
x4 Rope
x2 ???

Item: Basic Campfire
Description: Keeps you warm. Little chance that the fire can be seen by helicopters, boats and possible others on the island.
Requires:
x4 Driftwood
x1 ???

Item: Basic Shelter
Description: A small wall that acts like a barricade around The Site. It's supposed to stop small animals from getting in.
Requires:
x8 ???
x2 Rope

Note: ??? is an object you havn't discovered yet.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Name: Sonic
Appearance: a kid with white skin and blue jeans and shirts. some times wears a blue hand band and sandals

explore the beach and try to find thomas

xelada
xelada
112 posts
Nomad

Name: Erica
Appearance: A cute girl that seems to have fox ears and a tail (she tells people it was plastic surgery), she has ginger hair and blue eyes.

beach

(BTW, are we allowed to make logical moves that you don't give us)

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Strength: 0+2=2

Items:
x2 driftwood
x3 rope

I will help Thomas with the crab. Maybe we will get some stuff. Don't let that thing get you kid.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Sonic
You rush down the beach to find Thomas. You get close to him when ANOTHER crab rushes out of a hole in the sand!
This crab is a little smaller, but still oversized.

Oversized Crab
Health: 5/5

You have no Strength! You need help!

Erica (I still need an age) (yes you can make your own moves)
You take a walk down the beach and find a large hollow rock. I mean a HUGE rock. By the base of the rock you find a rock pool with little creatures swimming inside. You stick your hand in and find a couple of sharp, triangular stones (x3 Sharp Stones, Items/Weapon)

Then you hear shouts coming from different directions.
One is a little kids voice and the other is a slightly older voice.

VISE
You rush over to Thomas and swipe at the crab (-2 HP)
The crab pinches Thomas harder (-1 HP) and claws at your face (- 3 HP)
You jab it with the stick and it falls to the floor, twitches a bit and dies (-4 HP) (dead)

VISE gains 2 Exp
VISE gains x1 Crab Meat!
Thomas gains x1 Crab Meat!

Then theres ANOTHER scream from down the other side of the beach.

CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

I'm going to exit this game. Bye.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Level 1: 2/10

Strength: 0+2=2
Health: 17/20

Items:
x2 driftwood
x3 rope

VISE TO THE RESCUE, SONIC. (people should really find weapons, SONIC, and THOMAS good for erica, an- wait a minute, xelada?!? weren't you on dead horizon?)

jezz when I finally am done can I use my stick, a rope and the sharp rock I found earlier to make a spear, or will you make a template for that?

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Items:
x2 driftwood
x3 rope
x1 crab meat

sorry forgot

Showing 16-30 of 61