ForumsThe Tavernany tips for playing guitar?

24 4437
Hermann0212
Hermann0212
149 posts
Nomad

Ya i need some tips I am doing pretty good for to days but i have difficulties changing from 1 note to the other fast enuf.
The notes i no how to play by heart are A-Major and E-Major. I cant do the others without a book infront of me or the free online guitar lessons i take

• 24 Replies
shayblyth
shayblyth
135 posts
Nomad

Use Tab. It helps me alot!

Oh and the best thing to do is not listen too me because I'm a beginer too !

inhuman99
inhuman99
22 posts
Nomad

Tabs are the best way to go

Hermann0212
Hermann0212
149 posts
Nomad

thankz guys ur a big help and 1 more thing... DecedentDragon is that u in that video

vectorspyke
vectorspyke
46 posts
Nomad

if you play loud enough and fast enough and try to play some of the note only people who can play the guitar will realize that you cant play, it works for me all the time

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

Start playing a slow song with easy chords then gradually play harder songs after you get good with chords move on t notes which in my opinion is harder. Easiest way though is to have someone who knows how to play guiar teach you. Here's a link for some great tabs [url]http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/abs.[/url]

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Get a tutor. A good one too. You can even learn a whole song in just one leasson.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Try watching a lot of bands playing and watch whichever type of guitar your playing. Also, try to go to their concerts if possible. Try Iron Man. Basic chords and a classic.

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

1 This is probably most important: Don't make playing into a chore if you dont enjoy playing then dont play it it's not worth trying to learn something you sont enjoy doing

2 Start with chords then go to tabs chords are usually easier

3 Watch the videos on youtube so you can get the strumming patterns down

4 Have fun heres a website i use

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

Just practice is all. Or you could cheat and put a mirror in front if the guitar so you could see where your hands are.

Just practice.

Showing 16-24 of 24