ForumsPopular Media[Necro] Last movie you saw.

96 39373
Xrunner
Xrunner
443 posts
Nomad

What was the last movie you saw, how many times have you seen it now and did you like it.

I just saw I Am Legend for the fifth time. Best movie ever!

• 96 Replies
hylian726
hylian726
281 posts
Nomad

transormers 2. and it sucked even more than the first. its not easy to make a movie suck that bad, so kudos to michael bay. also im pretty sure they had a relatively small child tell them to hang wrecking balls from that big robots pelvis. its sad how easily some ppl are entertained...

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Just saw Transformers 2 yesterday. It was teh awesomez.

MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

Up. Really wasn't as amazing as I thought it would be. =[ I saw it at a crappy drive-in though, so that may be why it wasn't as entertaining.

DiGiorno
DiGiorno
489 posts
Nomad

umm saw transformers 2 twice. best movie ever. and i saw the hangover and crank 2 which was the worst movie ever. jason stathem should not be humiliated like in a movie

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I saw Tranformers 2 its was cool

DiamondLife
DiamondLife
26 posts
Nomad

transformers 2

Flameheart
Flameheart
106 posts
Nomad

10000 BC on dvd

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

Dang, so many people have seen Transformers 2 o_o. I saw it the day after it came out.

chaotix567
chaotix567
882 posts
Nomad

Public Enemies, it was intense, educational, and quite sweeping!

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Bruno, Just an hour ago with my friends. IT IS THE MOST HILARIOUS MOVIE EVER (rated R, LoLoL, most of you kids can't see it) (also, it is banned in most countries, like austria, because they were offended by the hilarity). From the makers of Borat, they bring you Bruno. Sacha Baron Cohen has done it again.

x_soccerkid_x
x_soccerkid_x
217 posts
Nomad

i don't watch many movies, but the last movie i saw was Without a Paddle
one of my favorite movies ever, it's so hillarious!

the__vampire
the__vampire
181 posts
Nomad

Hostel O_O

Freaky movie

its like saw and realy freaky and epic o_o

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

Tenacious D in The Pick Of Destiny i watched it Yesterday Its a great movie !!!!

"Listen to me Cage!!!! What do you choose? Tits...Or Destiny!?...""TITS!*Marshes out of room*" its awsome

Milos
Milos
848 posts
Peasant

Cigarette burns - (LA FIN ABSOLUTE DU MONDE is an alternative title of this film)

It's a horror movie. I've just seen it and I'm still under impression. Some scenes made my stomach turn. It's not that sort of Hollywood horror movies that spook the audience with sudden unexpected events (Boo! factor) but with dark and intense atmosphere that is present throughout the whole movie. Very original.

ExtremeRulez28
ExtremeRulez28
31 posts
Nomad

Eagle eye. Eagle eye is a good movie because it is very interesting and intense.

Showing 76-90 of 96