ForumsForum GamesImportant Documents RPG

2 1497
GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

*2649 A.D.*

A massive war between the U.S. and Russia had just taken place. The U.S. had barely won, and scavenged what was a powerful civilization for food, currency, ect. One of the soldiers came across a black, heavy briefcase. He brought it to his captain. The captain found a sticky note on the handle that said "Biologic Weapon Information". The captain knew whatever was in this suitcase was very important. He brought it to the president. The president set up a team of multiple people to recover whatever was inside without destroying whatever is inside. You are one of those people.

You can cause damage to the case however you like, but remember, your country has just got done with war and is devastated, so if you damage your manipulation room in any way, your country will be destroyed from bankruptcy because the president is only a couple of pennies away from it. Oh yeah, and you can't do impossible things/stupid things/ Chuck Norris stuff. By the way, you cannot take the briefcase out of the room. The president is afraid you are spies trying to steal it for China, another U.S. enemy.

This suitcase is a very heavy, black, very sturdy thing.

HP-1,000,000

By the way, remember you have to discover whatever is inside without damaging it, so make sure to not damage it TOO much.

As an example of damage, if a 4-foot guy picked up the suitcase, raised it to shoulder level, and dropped it, it would do 2 damage.

Also be aware not to damage yourselves in the processes also. You could burn yourself or severe a leg.

Because there is no limit to the people that can play, there is group HP, one person is hurt, it is subtracted from the group.

The group has a total of 600 HP.

Start naming your attacks!

• 2 Replies
CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

I just prepared to throw it at a spike, but slipped and fell on the spikes... i died. That mean the group HP is 0? lol.
Just kidding. I use my power-drill to try and remove the handles.

GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

The screws are made with a special resource that has now run out, your power drill broke and you have blisters on your hands.

Briefcase HP = 999,800

Group HP = 598

Showing 1-2 of 2