ForumsForum GamesI See Dead People! (Restart)

86 9762
SonnyNerd
SonnyNerd
634 posts
Nomad

OK,Now im going to make a second try on this.

OK,This RPG is about survivability against zombies. Also called Walking Dead. Very well. Classes,Extra Skills and Sheet is coming now. Oh, and i forgot. You can pick 5 different places to start. 2 players CANNOT start at same place.

Classes:

Military Soldier-Good at daggers,rifles and dig rifle pits.

Police Officer-Good at handguns,melee and running.

Medic-Good at healing wounds,running and close-range weapons.

Criminal-Good at melee weapons,handguns and break-in.

Builder-Good at building barricades,lift heavy things,climbing.

Scout-Good at getting useful stuff,good food and hiding.

Extra Skills:

Rifles,Melee,Handguns,Running,Climbing,Break-In,Daggers,Hiding,Build barricades,Healing wounds,Close-range weapons,Long-range weapons,Driving,Accuracy and Martial Arts.

Sheet:

Name:
Class:
Extra Skill:
Where are you nowMall,Police House,Sewer,Apartment,Hospital)

You CAN meet other players and NPCs to team-up. ^ ^

Bye and Have fun.

• 86 Replies
SonnyNerd
SonnyNerd
634 posts
Nomad

OK,Steve

You pick up a chair and smash it to the wall. It's broken. Now you build the barricade for the window. (Wait 5 Minutes)

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Name: Dominic
Class:Scout
Extra Skill: Long- Range weapons
Where are you now: Apartment
--------------
As you're sleeping in your bed at your apartment you wake up by a mysterious noice. You think to yourself: "What can it be?". A mysterious breath outside your apartment door. "This is giving me the creeps." you says to yourself.
What will you do?
1.Go open the door
2.Open the door with a tablelamp in your hand
3.Jump out from the window
4.Shout to the person outside the door "Go away!"
--------

CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

All right, i want to go to the gun store, jack the best gun (preferably G3, 12-Guage, Uzi, Beretta in that order)

Go to the department store, get a blowtorch, a power drill, a soldering gun, a portable generator (AC), a glue gun, a medium box of screws, 1 1/2 inches

Go to a furniture store, get a table, then remove the legs. Use that to barricade the entrance (use two tables if necessary)

Next i want to find a gas station that is nearby.

SonnyNerd
SonnyNerd
634 posts
Nomad

OK,Dominic

You jumps out from the window and hits the ground. You're dead. (Lol) Make a new character and it ahve to start in Hospital or Sewer. (Hospital is a good place to start if you chose Medic or Scout Class)

SonnyNerd
SonnyNerd
634 posts
Nomad

*Hey,CloudHill! 12-Gauge is shotgun,uzi is hand-aoutomatic-gun. G3 is?? and Beretta is? Beretta = Handgun? G3 = Aaoutomatic Rifle??(Like m4a1)*

CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

G3 is like an M16, but more of a rifle build, and semi to regular.
Beretta is a semi-automatic pistol.

SonnyNerd
SonnyNerd
634 posts
Nomad

*OK,Youre good with your Revolver,Beretta and Uzi. And M16 is another type of m4a1*

OK,CloudHill

You've done everything that you Posted May 30, '09 at 3:56pm except the gas station. If you keep on building those barricades you will get Build Barricades as another Extra Skill. That's what pwns with my RPG. Well, you can run out the emergency door. With that one no one can get in but out.

What will you do?

1.Get out from the emergency door and put something small by the door so you can come back later.
2.Get out from the emergency door.
3.Don't care about the gas station and wait for zmobies or survivors
4.Find a camp store and sleep in a tent.(Very good hiding spot if zombies get in when you're asleep. 5% chance that they find you because the tent doesnt have windows)

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Name: Pascal
Class:Soldier
Extra Skill:Rifle
Where are you now: sewer

SonnyNerd
SonnyNerd
634 posts
Nomad

OK,Pascal

You're in the HQ of the Zombies. Better get out, cause a swarm of zombies is coming right towards you! Trick them up and get into the mall or something where you can get weapons and kill!

What wil you do?

1.Trick them up,get some weapons and kill
2.Let them eat you
3.Just get up and run away
4.Try to punch and kick them all down

CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

1. I'll use a rope, since zombies can't climb.

SonnyNerd
SonnyNerd
634 posts
Nomad

*CloudHill you don't ahve a rope! Choose 1 of my options*

CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

1.) I'll get one from the department store, ok?

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Name: Pascal
Class:Soldier
Extra Skill:Rifle
Where are you now: sewer

i choose 1

SonnyNerd
SonnyNerd
634 posts
Nomad

OK,ClouHill

You get a rope from the department store. Now you can do what the heck you want for the last 3 turns.

----------

OK,Pascal

You trick the zombies up(20). You run to nearest shop with weapons and take so much you can carry and walks out and begins the rampage!
(Wait 2 hours)

CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

Go out of the fire escape, tying the rope behind me, and get to the gas station.

At the gas station, i siphon gas into 2 gallon-size plastic containers. I also stuff 6 lighters into my pocket (the ones they have in a plastic container at the counter), a beer bottle, and all the food i can fit into my pockets and 3 plastic bags. I then lug the equipment back to the mall, watching my back.

I get to the rope, climb up once with the bags, then once for each gas container. I untie the rope, and when i get back in, i stash everything in the fridge at the panda express (or whatever) at the food court. I half-fill the beer bottle with gasoline, then build a makeshift barrier 6 inches tall with the leftover wood from the tables at the front, pour the gasoline into the &quotool", and ready a Molotov Cocktail with the beer bottle and a piece of my jacket, leaving it on the second floor, next to EB games, above the &quotool"

Showing 31-45 of 86