ForumsForum GamesZombie Survivor RPG

18 4388
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Well, this is a game called Zombie Survivor RPG. RPG stands for Role Playing Game. Most people knows that. Anyways, this is a game that you will have to survive waves of zombies. Ill allow 10 people and they will be protecting one base and the same one too. So, this means that this is online...Well sorta. You will be able to have 1 out of 10 jobs! Jobs are used to protect your camp. If 10 players are playing and each people has a different job, thats gonna be PERFECT. You will survive waves easily. But if its like 10 knights, what happens if your base is destroyed or if someone has a sickness???
They have 2 types of jobs. Attackers and workers.
Attackers are the ones that will kill zombies. Defenders are the one that works on other stuffs at any time. But zombies only come at night from around 10 pm to 4 am.

JOBS:
Attackers:

Knight:You are the one that uses swords. You are slow but armored with your armor and also strong.

Mage:You are someone that does magic. You only have 4 attacks: Fireball, Ice cube, Thunder and Dragon Summon. Your speed is normal and your strength is low. They need runes to use magic. They have a Fire, Ice, Thunder and Dragon Rune.

Sniper:You are on top or in the back of your place sniping with a sniper. You are slow with your weapon but without it, your fast. You are not so armored. You just have a camouflage suit and a metal hat.

Bazooka Veteran:You are really slow but with your weapon, you are deadly. No matter where you are, you are always destructive. But you are slow but strong.

Gangster:You have a Uzi and you are fast and strong at fist fight's. But, you don't have armor at all. Just a fancy shirt, ripped jeans and some Air Jordan shoes.

Wrestler:You are really strong but not so fast. Just normal speed. But you have many tricks to kill and beat up zombies without having you get hit. Its all simple for you and you are extremely strong!!!

Defenders:

Cleric:You could heal anything anytime but it takes 1 hour. You could heal a scratch, a broken bone, a pulled muscle, a allergy, a sickness but one thing you cannot heal, its to heal someones bite from a zombie.

Builder:You are the one that will build stuffs. You will have many options to build when you feel like it. You are aloud to upgrade one thing Monday, Thursday and Saturday.

Weapons Man:You are in charge for sharping weapons and adding bullets to guns. Also, you are in charge for runes. Without you, the only difference is that people won't have that much bullets but still enough and the close range weapons won't do allot of damage.

Scout:You are in charge for finding food, better weapons, runes and drinks. Also, wood, metal and other resources would be good. You are in control of the resource room.

Your place:Well, this is how it looks. It has 2 floors and one basement. The floor down has windows to sniper in the back or front. Also, the resource room is in there. In the middle floor, thats where they have a entrance from the front and the kitchen for food and drinks. In the last floor, there is a door to go in the roof. Theres also the weapon and rune room. Theres another door to go to the back balcony and another door to go to the front balcony. Outside, around it, its just plain but you would be able to add more stuffs. Inside, they have TVs, tables, chairs, sofa's etc...But those aren't important. To add stuffs, the builders are the only ones that are aloud.

Adds:

Mini gun turret: You could place this anywhere on the place except for in the basement. It shoots really rapidly. The only ones that could use this is Gangsters and Wrestlers.

Barracks:This is to block the way from the zombies.

Mines:Everyday, you gain mines and you (Builder) would be able to place this.

Fence:Well this is like barracks but these are wooden fences. You could also upgrade this to a security fence.

Bear Traps:These are like mines but the only difference is that when you step on it, you get stuck and you might rip off one of your feet's.

Gate:Well, this is perfect for you. Its like a bridge in the medieval times where you could open and close it. This will make your entrance unstoppable and you could also make this allot better by adding a river around you place.

River:This is just a normal river around your place like in medieval times. Its gonna be even better if you have this and a gate! You could upgrade this by adding crocodiles, sharks or dinosaurs.

Plasma Sniper: On the roof, they have a plasma rifle. It shoots small blue lasers in shape of a bullet that could burn and kill zombies much more easier. And also, they have a light scope. Your the only one that could see the light.

Tree House:Well, near your place, they will have a tree house with a ladder. Perfect for sniping but it might fall.

Place Upgrade: Stone Walls, Arrow Loops Windows and free water all in 1 UPGRADE!

So, who wants to join. Ill let 10 people. If you die, you would have to wait until a cleric revives you or after 1 day, you would be automatically alive again!

• 18 Replies
ichigo772
ichigo772
1,490 posts
Nomad

Ill play and be a sniper

SonnyNerd
SonnyNerd
634 posts
Nomad

Can i play as 2 people??

Nameunder-Byggaren
Class:Builder

---------------

Name:Sonny
Class:Knight

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Well, ok but it might be harder for you, Sonnynerd and me too.I guess its because the jobs are too good!

Ichigo, its midnight. You have few seconds to prepare from wher eto snipe. But where?

1.In the roof
2.In the front balcony
3.In the back balcony
4.On the entrance
5.In the basement
6.Other:

SonnyNerd
SonnyNerd
634 posts
Nomad

Nameunder-Byggaren

I want to build
Gate:Well, this is perfect for you. Its like a bridge in the medieval times where you could open and close it. This will make your entrance unstoppable and you could also make this allot better by adding a river around you place.

CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

Name: Cloud Hill
Class: Gangster

I'm gonna make a mini-gun turret, since that is the only thing i think i can add.

SonnyNerd
SonnyNerd
634 posts
Nomad

*CloudHill you can't do that. I can build it,you can use it.*

CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

OK. Was a little confused.

SonnyNerd
SonnyNerd
634 posts
Nomad

Nameunder-Byggaren

I want to build:
Mini gun turret: You could place this anywhere on the place except for in the basement. It shoots really rapidly. The only ones that could use this is Gangsters and Wrestlers.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Name: ??? call me VISE
Class: weapons man

I will make an emergency stockpile of ammo in case the zombies break through. I will set up a string of bullets for the mini-gun turret.

SonnyNerd
SonnyNerd
634 posts
Nomad

*Mattt15 please don't let this RPG Die *

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name: John
Class: Builder

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Name: Matt
Class: (( not sure between sniper n wrestler)

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

i choose wrestler

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

great job....you let your own rpg die

2up
2up
31 posts
Nomad

name:Joey
class:builder

i can build good beariers and know how to kill and keep zombies out of our way.

Showing 1-15 of 18