135 posts
Nomad

Post anything about dragonfable here

• 42 Replies
Thomasthe3
Thomasthe3
10 posts
Nomad

Its ok but gets so boring even though its so easy to get a level up, I mean i have a level 30 but I got bored of it.

ariedry
ariedry
89 posts
Peasant

i'm in level 43 i'm a magican and i have all the megic

shayblyth
shayblyth
135 posts
Nomad

I am bored And I have played for about a year!

chace
chace
7 posts
Nomad

dragonfable its a good game but im alredy lvl 40 on it and i playd for 1 week strayt so i wood just play fable

Spyro250
Spyro250
195 posts
Nomad

I like AQ im level 67 LOL

OMG_im_on_fire
OMG_im_on_fire
269 posts
Nomad

that dragon fable is cool

ballistic33
ballistic33
50 posts
Nomad

obviosly WoW is ten times better. Dragonfable SUCKS

alec371
alec371
119 posts
Nomad

I have DA and chicken cow armor. I be lvl 22 and i have fully trained my ranger and dragonlord armor. i have almost fully trained my ninja armor. Plus i have full deathknight. I RULE

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Yeah, I have never actually played DragonFable and I don't really want to because it looks exactly like Adventure Quest, and that one is pretty bad, so I bet that DragonFable is bad too.

feeed
feeed
148 posts
Nomad

no
Dragonfable is not like Adventure Quest
Dragonfable is cool,iam lvl 23

gamester57
gamester57
22 posts
Nomad

ok but aq is better

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

Games like these stink wherever this is a portal there is a lousy gae trying to be advertised and dragon fable deserves worst game title. the could have made the game somewhat interesting instead of the babyish quests. Hackers now lurk that game, they even hacked the dragon amulet thing which is ilegal to do. I play runescape and i am lvl 70 hehe. I mean, you can't see other players online, why SHOULD i play it? There is no reason, the game is an utter failure! --Nic

Showing 31-42 of 42