ForumsForum GamesRP coming soon

13 2767
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

To keep the Tavern free of RP threads, this thread is in the Forum Games.

So, I decided I would make an RP session. However, I plan on creating my own chat room eventually where we may have a live session. It is nearly impossible to RP over the forums.

My RP shall include many classes and will focus on characterature (say that 5 times in a row and tell me that your mouth isn't sore) and role playing (obviously). There will be no stats! You can do anything that your character is abled to do.

We will have a campaign that contains the players and the Narrator (Dungeon Master). The narrator will play out all enemies and other characters and environment.

There are a few guidelines that must be followed.

1. You are not invincible. You are not the strongest being ever. You are not the "all knowing." And most importantly, you are not above the Narrator in any way shape or form.

2. You must be specific with your actions! If you attack a troll, you must be specific. You do not decide the outcome of your attack!

For Example:
/slashes sword at the troll's arm.

or if your really into it (note: this may have a better outcome)...

/holds shield up close to the face and plants feet firmly on the ground, then attempts to swing the sword across the troll's neck.

I will instantly kill you if you do this...

/decapitates the troll with the sword.

3. Be respectful, don't flame, blah blah blah.

Here are the classes I came up with so far. Some may not become available till later in the campaign.

Knight --> Paladin or Black Knight

Monk

Theif --> Rogue/Assassin

Archer --> Beastmaster

Mage

Elemental Mage

Priest

Dark Mage -> Warlock or Puppet Master or Necromancer

So far those are all the classes I came up with. I still need to figure out spells, maybe more classes.

So if you have any ideas or comments, leave them here or on my profile. If anybody knows a good website were I can admin my own chatroom, that will also be greatly apreciated. The more feedback I get, the sooner we can get the show on the road.

Nemo out

• 13 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 13