ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw that Fakemon! -CLOSED-

1726 524488
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Here you can draw your own "Pokemon" based on a theme...

RULES
All pictures must be made using MS paint or GIMP. It can also be hand drawn.

They have to be appropriate! I don't want nasty-looking stuff!

They have to be your own Pokemon. Don't steal other people's creations!

The winner will choose a date (maximum time: 2 weeks) and "Theme/Type" for every contest. I will begin choosing a theme.

Nobody win 2 times in a row!

The entries must be done before the date has expired.

-----

This time they have to represent Blobs.
The deadline will be the 7th of June... (the Sunday after Sweden's national day)

Now go make some Fakemon already!

P.S... I will only judge one Fakemon per user. Keep that in mind!

• 1,726 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Seriously Zophia, you're owning everyone by posting a picture. xD If Pokemon could have 3 types, they would be Fire, Dragon and Dark IMO.
Zophia, it just owns. x]
Thank you~~~

Oh, and since I originally got into pokemon via the TCG, let me add in that cards of mine would be ground or fire for the basic, and fire, ground, rock or dark for the evolved form. But in game mechanics, it would be fire/ground in both stages.

Well the head is dragon-like...that's what I meant to say.
Hence the serpentine dragon look. Serpent = snake.

Zophia that is really amazing. I thought cen was going to win, until you entered.
Lol~ Thanks~

And I now have an annoying urge to try and make something even more awesome, but I am not good at hitting the pokemon style, so I fear it would not be more than medium strange.
Do it anyway, I know you can. :3
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

and fire, ground, rock or dark
>_>
Correction: Fire, fighting (because the TCG made fighting, rock and ground into the same thing) or dark.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Do it anyway, I know you can. :3

Urge of making new generation pokemon, I guess > >... And no, not the gen as in new pokemon, new gen as in "If Nintendo ever got brains"...
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

The second stage of Zoph's looks kinda like a flatworm. You should name the final Hiryuu. Tahts some form of japanese for fire dwagon~

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Oh, wait, that's flying dragon :P

Stupid english translations...

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Hi = fire, ryu = dragon. So... Fire dragon, not flying. If I remember correctly...

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Okay, then. I was right~

Well, off by a letter :P

GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

wow Zophia, that's better than all the 4th gens. XD

GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

Sorry for double post, Zophia you should put those up on deviant or something, unless you already have.

PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

Even though I know I'm not going to win, I'll enter anyways.

I sorta half-as*'d this...and I can't think of a name...
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3527/3861509233_30edc32fc3.jpg

He's more of a defensive Pokemon, so when he gets attacked, flames come out of the orange parts of his body to scare away his predators. He is a Fire/Ground type.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

It's a nice entry Papi! ... If I am allowed to ask, what program do you use? I have nothing more to say, sorry. :P

Which snake do you want me to judge, Cenere? Your first one or second one?

PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

Thanks, I use PS CS4. And I'm pretty sure Cen wanted the second one because he said he was going to redo it.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Which snake do you want me to judge, Cenere? Your first one or second one?

The second, as Papi said. It looks more pokemon, but if I remember correctly the deadline is the 1st of September, so I still have the time to do awesome.
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I use PS CS4.

Oh photoshop? I want it sooo much! XD But I'll probably just use it for Armorgames, designing games and entries on the Art Section.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

wow Zophia, that's better than all the 4th gens. XD
Thank you~

Sorry for double post, Zophia you should put those up on deviant or something, unless you already have.
Why would I do that?... Meh, I post my drawings on furaff, I don't like deviantART.

He's more of a defensive Pokemon, so when he gets attacked, flames come out of the orange parts of his body to scare away his predators. He is a Fire/Ground type.
Not saying you got your idea from mine, but: Omg, just like mine! (The basic form, anyway, the big form doesn't really care about puny attackers.)
Showing 721-735 of 1726