ForumsForum GamesZombie Apocylase Survival RPG

23 4079
Sodacan
Sodacan
215 posts
Nomad

This is not exactly a game but a story players make up. We do NOT accept spam or anything that is out of your ability to do. Characters start out in an shopping mall where they set up a fort to protect themselves from zombies. They only start out with 2 Glocks and a sniper rifle with no ammo. Only players with the privaledge to take control of this forum will be allowed to perform actions that COMPLETELY change the storyline. As in killing a main character. Please limit yourself on reasonable happenings on search parties or weapons/armor you have. We don't want people saying their god. People like that will be ignored. Also, no jobs are filled but some people will have to take in roles and perform actions in posts.

Enter your status in your post shown below.
EX (Me)
First Name: Nick Last Name: Rico (Not true information)
Sex: Male
Race: White
Patriasom(wow mis-spelled): American
Weapon: Glock with 50 clips (5 bullets each)
Skill: Leading and resisting zombie mauls. Basically the power of an administrator.
Power: Leader

--------------------------------------------------------------------
-Walks around in mall-
"This seems a good place to setup. Food, shelter, and a gun i got from a police officer at that fort i walked by."
-Hears someone's footsteps. A steady foot fault and there is no grunting. It should be a survivor-
"Hello?" in a low voice...

• 23 Replies
mickstlouis
mickstlouis
4 posts
Nomad

Race:tanned
Patriasom:canadian
Weapon: Glock with 50 clips
Skill:knows how to make a custom weapon,use to be a gun seller
Power:explorer(knows were to find ammo etc.)

mickstlouis
mickstlouis
4 posts
Nomad

(in a low voice) hi...im michael *puts gun back in holster) come with me and i think we should survive longer

Sodacan
Sodacan
215 posts
Nomad

"What? I found a fort not to long ago. It's perfectly intact. And we better hurry before the zombie horde finds us. They're getting used to the smell of blood now. And can smell a fresh drop a mile away. Luckily this old town isn't well populated." -There is a sound of a door breaking down and some awful grunting far off. Zombies.
"Great i can already here one. Come with me quick! Not like you have a choice." -The zombie spots us and begins to chase. Micheal shoots 3 times and kills it.- "There will be more where that came from. Look at the blood! We should hurry." -Micheal reluclantly follows to the fort. Which has 2 zombies lingering around it eating the police officer. "Oh no wonder they're coming in here."

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

First Name: Uriel Last Name: Ventris
Patriasom: German
Weapon: Glock with 50 clips (5 bullets each)
Skill: Can use several weapons
Power: gunmen: can fight with two pistols or mps... cannot fire any rifles

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

First Name: Thomas Last Name: Mason
Patriasom: English (Scouser From Liverpool)
WEapon: Glock with 50 clips (5 Bullets Each)
Skill: Can Climb Anything With His Great Strengh
Power: Was In The Army (Good With Guns)

mickstlouis
mickstlouis
4 posts
Nomad

ah men that was close -loads gun- now what...i think we should sleep -its night time- -nick hear footsteps at the stairwell- -u called me- we see a guy hurt-decline your name!

mickstlouis
mickstlouis
4 posts
Nomad

forgot to tell but were in fort

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Name: Dominic
Race:white
Patriasom:canadian
Skill:Free-Running (can easily hope across roofs, as well as wall climb buildings, run fast and jump far, knows special spots to scale buildings and walls easier)
Power:Light weight Pin-Point accuracy. Pro's - Able to get head shots with pistols and submachine guns 95% of the time (even when Free-Running). Con's - Can't use snipers, RPG's, or heavy machine guns (machineguns which hold more than 100 bullets and fire quickly). Can still use assualt rifles but not very effective.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Once it hits night I drop down from the ladder that leads to the roof, and land in the managers office. I look down and see a fort, protecting people from the zombies. I see a drop that would allow me to be right in front of the entrance. As I run through the office I pull out my glock and shoot 5 zombies brains out that are surrounding the fortress, and jump off the second story and in front of the barraicaded door. I knock and yell for someone to come.

Sodacan
Sodacan
215 posts
Nomad

Wakes up noticing some of the fort is falling apart. "Holy ****! A survivor? How did you get in here? Well just open that hatch at the bottom of that board." -points to the left. Looks at name tag- "So dominic. Did you bring anything when you came here. The zombies are getting more effective in destruction and searching. We also, need some batteries for that radio. Maybe then we can get help." -notices two other survivors- "We might need more shelter, and guns. With everyone having a Glock. It's getting annoying. hopefully someone will be a gun dealer, maybe he'll be an ******* and he'll have to buy the guns." -Allows the survivors in and closes door. More zombies appear over the fallen shelves that once carried food.- "Ah crap. Everyone guns at ready. Seems more are coming. We won't be sleeping tonight." -Everyone aims and guns are blazing. Looks like a horde of 53 zombies. Oh boy- "Once we make it through the night- We can hit the road and start traveling somewhere. Anyone got suggestions? Tell me in the morning." -And then a good 6 hours of endless waves of zombies move in, at least we have extra ammo.-

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Uriel knees about a deat policeman. he took his pistol and goes out of zhe office. he sighs. he hears something behind a tree and he holt his torch to this position. he sees a zombie and he shoot it.
after a while of going he comes to an fort where he can see other survivors.

Sodacan
Sodacan
215 posts
Nomad

Wait, i'm sorry but i can barely tell what you said. Can you re-type that with better grammar or a little more discriptive? And you already we're at the fort.

CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

Name: Cloud Hill
Race: African-American
Patriotism: American
Skill: Diplomat
Power: Epic Dexterity level, Low strength

Sodacan
Sodacan
215 posts
Nomad

-0856 hours... Bright out. Chance of finding a zombie is very low. It's time to move.- "Alright gang. From the looks of the town map. There is a gun shop If we move Down main street and Then to the left down the next 7 houses. We should spot it. Please no disruptions on this. Let's go" -I ALSO, SHOULD MENTION! WE LIMIT TO 15 PLAYERS! A SPOT WILL OPEN UP IF SOMEONE A) DIES B) QUITS C) KICKED OUT!- "Alright let's move!" -The trip costs 45 minutes and then in the shop is a few dark figures. And a faint sound of a survivor. Gunshots are being fired.- "holy crap! Is that a survivor? Hurry in!" -Everyone rushes in to find 3 dead zombies. 6 chasing 1 live person. and about 7 eating 3 dead bodies. Small horde attack. It's morning anyway. "Shoot the ones that are killing live people or have spotted us!" -All 4 of the group shoot the zombies off one-by-one. After we are sure they're dead....- "Hello, who are you? And how have you even been making a stand here? I see some planks and... Guns... But how are you alive?"

CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

Who is speaking to who at the end? Could you be more clear?

Showing 1-15 of 23