ForumsForum GamesZombie Apocylase Survival RPG

23 4083
Sodacan
Sodacan
215 posts
Nomad

This is not exactly a game but a story players make up. We do NOT accept spam or anything that is out of your ability to do. Characters start out in an shopping mall where they set up a fort to protect themselves from zombies. They only start out with 2 Glocks and a sniper rifle with no ammo. Only players with the privaledge to take control of this forum will be allowed to perform actions that COMPLETELY change the storyline. As in killing a main character. Please limit yourself on reasonable happenings on search parties or weapons/armor you have. We don't want people saying their god. People like that will be ignored. Also, no jobs are filled but some people will have to take in roles and perform actions in posts.

Enter your status in your post shown below.
EX (Me)
First Name: Nick Last Name: Rico (Not true information)
Sex: Male
Race: White
Patriasom(wow mis-spelled): American
Weapon: Glock with 50 clips (5 bullets each)
Skill: Leading and resisting zombie mauls. Basically the power of an administrator.
Power: Leader

--------------------------------------------------------------------
-Walks around in mall-
"This seems a good place to setup. Food, shelter, and a gun i got from a police officer at that fort i walked by."
-Hears someone's footsteps. A steady foot fault and there is no grunting. It should be a survivor-
"Hello?" in a low voice...

• 23 Replies
Sodacan
Sodacan
215 posts
Nomad

Obvousily you... I mean Why would randomly ask the person next to me who survived a night with me all that? He was in that gun sotre for like 1 minute. lol

Sodacan
Sodacan
215 posts
Nomad

Bad grammar... Hold on....

Obvousily you... I mean why would I randomly ask the person next to me how the survived in a gun store they've been in for 1 minute after they even survived a night with me? Even tho i saw them survive lol.

CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

... once again, could you reword your sentences?

awesomeness123
awesomeness123
8 posts
Nomad

No

Sodacan
Sodacan
215 posts
Nomad

Ok here! I meet you in a gunstore. Kill more zombies. Ask how did you survive so long in here. And then you come in.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

Seth Harris
Sex: Male
Race: White
Patriasom: American
Weapon: .44 Magnum with 120 bullets(Thats 60 clips y'all) and spiked Knuckles.

*Turns the corner and shoots a zombie.* Been awhile since I've done this! *Smacks a zombie across the face with a spiked kunckle and shoots it.Reloads for good measure*

CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

You need to terminate my character in this game. Have fun.

Sodacan
Sodacan
215 posts
Nomad

-CLOUD HILL HAS BEEN TERMINATED! lol- I'm actually getting tired with no0one loking at this. Sorry i'm out too. >

Showing 16-23 of 23