ForumsGameswhich console is the best Playstation3,XBox360 or WII?

1108 74819
Sisu
Sisu
23 posts

Ok this topic is fo discussing that which console is the best on if you take the price and the functions in attention. so everyone tell your opinion!

• 1,108 Replies
kongking948
kongking948
43 posts

I say xbox360, it has TONS of incredible games, and it really is not that expensive.

VERY sincerely,

kongking948

kongking948
kongking948
43 posts

i dont have 2 pay anything...

LordBob
LordBob
520 posts

GO WII

Sisu
Sisu
23 posts

couöd you explain why u think WII is best console?

cheesman34
cheesman34
28 posts

WII definitly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
383 posts

The new game for PS3 have amazing graphics.The XBOX 360 is full of thingies and the Wii is very novative so Im going to have to put y vote on all three.

dr_peace
dr_peace
311 posts

aaany minute now... I sense a flame war.

morbid_giggle
morbid_giggle
140 posts

There are currently no games I really want for the PS3 just yet, so I'm not even considering it at the moment.

But between the Wii and the 360 i'd say the 360 gets my vote.
Achievements ftw ;-)
Not to mention, a lot of games for the Wii feel a little gimmicky and lose their appeal pretty fast.

The 360 is more balanced overall...but the Wii games that are done well (mario galaxy for example) make it rally difficult to choose between the two...

dr_peace
dr_peace
311 posts

Meh, why not? I'll give my opinion. it looks like there aren't a lot of hateful people around.
-First of all, as far as I can see, the ps3 is
just a good way to show off the size of your wallet, just like... oral bling? The only two series I've ever liked for the Playstation are Burnout Final Fantasy(sometimes) and the older Spyro games. You've heard this before, but stellar graphics do not make a stellar game.

-next, I'd buy an Xbox 360 if I had the money, but I don't want it that badly.

-Best sales of any console.The Wii was my choice. I hate FPS's without use of the Wii remote now. Despite what Sony wants to believe, the Wii is the future. Common reason why people think the Wii is lame: They played a party game... alone. Wii controls can only get better/more fun over time. Others can only get...the same...-er

Doomy123
Doomy123
126 posts

ps3 and 360 have good games and good graphics (especially ps3) but wii's games, 1: don't have the best graphics and 2: have been kind of dissapointing.Well of course SSBB (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) will most likely be pretty insane, and the wii gameplay is really interesting and cool. But I'm going to vote for ps3.

blackout
blackout
120 posts

360 i have a wii and 360 but 360 is better

dr_peace
dr_peace
311 posts

What, no reasons?

nookdew
nookdew
5 posts

xbox 360
best games ever

ShinigamiSama
ShinigamiSama
68 posts

WII is the most engaging, and since graphics don't really matter to me, (As apposed to interactivity and user friendliness) the WII gets my vote.

Pancakelord
Pancakelord
26 posts

I like the Wii for pushing in a new direction unlike PS3.

Showing 1-15 of 1108