Forums

ForumsVideo Games

which console is the best Playstation3,XBox360 or WII?

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 24, '07 at 8:32pm

Sisu

Sisu

23 posts

Ok this topic is fo discussing that which console is the best on if you take the price and the functions in attention. so everyone tell your opinion!

Posted Dec 25, '07 at 12:39am

kongking948

kongking948

47 posts

I say xbox360, it has TONS of incredible games, and it really is not that expensive.

VERY sincerely,

kongking948

Posted Dec 25, '07 at 4:19pm

kongking948

kongking948

47 posts

i dont have 2 pay anything...

Posted Dec 25, '07 at 4:54pm

LordBob

LordBob

533 posts

GO WII

Posted Dec 26, '07 at 6:41am

Sisu

Sisu

23 posts

couöd you explain why u think WII is best console?

Posted Dec 26, '07 at 11:38am

cheesman34

cheesman34

30 posts

WII definitly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Dec 26, '07 at 12:08pm

nqkoi1

nqkoi1

427 posts

The new game for PS3 have amazing graphics.The XBOX 360 is full of thingies and the Wii is very novative so Im going to have to put y vote on all three.

Posted Dec 27, '07 at 1:55pm

dr_peace

dr_peace

343 posts

aaany minute now... I sense a flame war.

Posted Dec 28, '07 at 3:18pm

morbid_giggle

morbid_giggle

144 posts

There are currently no games I really want for the PS3 just yet, so I'm not even considering it at the moment.

But between the Wii and the 360 i'd say the 360 gets my vote.
Achievements ftw ;-)
Not to mention, a lot of games for the Wii feel a little gimmicky and lose their appeal pretty fast.

The 360 is more balanced overall...but the Wii games that are done well (mario galaxy  for example) make it rally difficult to choose between the two...

Posted Dec 28, '07 at 9:05pm

dr_peace

dr_peace

343 posts

Meh, why not? I'll give my opinion. it looks like there aren't a lot of hateful people around.
-First of all, as far as I can see, the ps3 is
just a good way to show off the size of your wallet, just like... oral bling? The only two series I've ever liked for the Playstation are Burnout Final Fantasy(sometimes) and the older Spyro games. You've heard this before, but stellar graphics do not make a stellar game.

-next, I'd buy an Xbox 360 if I had the money, but I don't want it that badly.

-Best sales of any console.The Wii was my choice. I hate FPS's without use of the Wii remote now. Despite what Sony wants to believe, the Wii is the future. Common reason why people think the Wii is lame: They played a party game... alone. Wii controls can only get better/more fun over time. Others can only get...the same...-er