ForumsForum Gamesthe quote game

7 1951
the_zombie_killer
the_zombie_killer
306 posts
Nomad

lets see how many times we can quote a single sentence....
person1-

this game is soo lame

person 2-
[quote]this game is soo lame
[/quote]
person3-.....
  • 7 Replies
theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

[quote] this game is soo lame

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

[quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote]this game is soo lame
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Happy?
Flagg
Flagg
526 posts
Peasant

[quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote]this game is soo lame
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Yeah...this game is so lame...
Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

This Game is so lame

Happy
O by the way if we get banned cause of you for spamming we will get you back you know
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

O by the way if we get banned cause of you for spamming we will get you back you know

Who was that to?

If you think you're gonna get banned for spamming then don't spam here!
Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

[quote]That was to the_zombie_killer as its a spamming game but I don't thing we will be banned he will for making us do it I thing I'll get a mod anyway
Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Well spam is spam, even in the 'Forum Games'... Unless you can do something more... interesting...

Showing 1-7 of 7