ForumsForum GamesCollaborative RPG ("tryouts")

23 3595
CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

I have an idea for an RPG that is based off of a pre-existing topic: "I Need Help For My Next RPG"
Instead of asking for ideas, i will leave certain people in charge of certain topics.

Ex: One person will make monsters

The spots are:
Storyline creator:
Updates the story, and introduces plot-lines.

Status creator:
Decides how much exp you need to gain a level, what your stats are at each level, and the skills that you can upgrade at each level

Class creator:
The class creator will create classes, skills of classes, ways to raise your proficiency in a class, pros and cons of classes, and specialties of classes.

Monster creator:
Creates new enemies for each zone that is entered, decides their stats for each of their levels, where they can be found, and their pros and cons.

Miscellaneous creator:
Makes maps, lists, items, prices, shops, cities, and interactions.

So far, i am going to be the storyline creator, but i will begin the RPG so that each of the creators can base their creations off of something.

• 23 Replies
zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

I will late but it is very late and I have to go to bed.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

I will late

**later
CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

Okkk, and could you add some more enemies, riou? The enemies are the way they should be, but all of them seem to be rebels, and in this game, you can choose which side you want.

There is one thing, and i'll take it out if you think it takes too much time, but:

lvl stats: p/s/a/d(2+l), c/w(0), hp: 30+ 10l, ep: 20+ 30l

Have you taken algebra 2? if you haven't, then just use simple formulas like what i put... if you have, then could you use a direct variation arithmetic sequence?

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Nope definitely haven't taken algebra... Anyways... I'm simply just doing my best... You asked for a monster creator, you got a monster creator, you asked for monsters, you got monsters!

Goblin
HP 15 EP 5 MP 3
Power:3
Strength:3
Accuracy:2
Dexterity:2
Concentration:1
Will:1
Drops:Goblin Chain-Mail,Gold
Region:All
Description:Small,green,and idiotic easy to take down

Troll
HP 30 EP 10 MP 5
Power:5
Strength:5
Accuracy:3
Concentration:0
Will:2
Region:Hills
Description:Bigger and badder than goblins but 3x stupider, a little bit harder

Imp
HP 5 EP 20 MP 20
Power:1
Strength:1
Accuracy:2
Concentration:4
Will:3
Drops:None
Region:Towns
Description:Small little buggers normally barely the size of your palm, uses basic magic to defend itself

CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

What mean is that the first set you did was all rebels, and could you make a set of loyalists for the rebels to fight?

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

So... It is taken?

(Wanders off.)

CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

Oh damn, sorry zlith. I've been saying sodacan because you have the same armatar as him... screw-up on my part.

CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

So anyone got anything new yet?

Showing 16-23 of 23