ForumsPopular MediaMonty Python or Benchwarmers

57 11561
LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

Me and my friend had a Fight about this
which is funnier; Monty Python and the holy grail or Benchwarmers?

• 57 Replies
jokerbob
jokerbob
16 posts
Nomad

it is obviously holy grail

Metalheadbob
Metalheadbob
95 posts
Nomad

Holy grail is a classic

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?"

Nerdius
Nerdius
420 posts
Nomad

Monty Python and the Holy Grail is the FUNNIEST movie to be made, will ever be made, or is being made.
Quotes:
"Three is the number that shall be counted to, not two, for two is neither three nor four and not four, it is not low enough for two"
"What, is your favorite color?" "Blue, wait I mean greeeeeeennn..." *falls off bridge of death*
"You must hide from the bunny, It kills with razor sharp teeth" "no way, it is but a bunny" *walks up to bunny, dies*
"Brave Brave sir Robin, He is bravely running away. Brave Brave Sir Robin, he is not scared of beheading, or losing his guts, and even throttled in the nuts" *all the time, sir Robin is freaking out*
"You must find us... a shrubbery"
These are some of the quotes I can say of my second favorite movie right now at 12:37 AM

milesgeorge
milesgeorge
13 posts
Nomad

any single monty python film/series walks all over any other comedy mde before or since

Drator
Drator
81 posts
Nomad

The one and only monty python is a winner cause it's hilariously funny.

Mcbreaker
Mcbreaker
26 posts
Nomad

i like here!

Captian_EO
Captian_EO
172 posts
Nomad

Monty Python!!! The only reason I even watched Benchwarmers is because it had Jon Heder in it.

lvdk
lvdk
71 posts
Nomad

Monthy Python for sure!

The Holy Grail are just amazingly funny!

"We are not the Knights of Ni anymore... Now we are The Knights of Eggieggieggieggyphodangphidung! *The others still says "Ni"*
Haha! Super funny

Daughn
Daughn
29 posts
Nomad

Monty Python!

Nerdius
Nerdius
420 posts
Nomad

Even the credits for Monty Python are hilarious, Directed by: John Lama, Casting: Bob lama, I had a cousin bitten by a lama once." I mean, what type of movie other then monty python makes you NEVER stop laughing, NEVER!

thejoker
thejoker
36 posts
Nomad

monty python and the holy grail is such a classic i own the extraordinarily deluxe edition and it has some hilarius extras

jokerxxx
jokerxxx
41 posts
Nomad

definitely monty python

BlackShadow
BlackShadow
129 posts
Nomad

Monty Python.Woots!!!

kartik
kartik