ForumsSupport Forum[necro] Forum search

160 73770
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Well Since people are busy with stuff, I thought I'd make a forum seach, you can search for posts and topics.

Armor games forum search

I just used it to find 3 repeat threads. Hopefully It'll work nicely.

any more comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

• 160 Replies
wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

Thanks DDX. I just came up with a subject that dosen't exist.

I was reading some other comments on "game" forum glitches but I didn't discover any glitches with non-game titles.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

no problemo wajor

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

No, I just tried it with Them Coconuts. Try it yourself to see what I mean. Type in the name of any game on the front page, and look at the results. It will match like random posts in random threads, then show a list of game titles as an excerpt.
I mean, that doesn't apply to all the matches. Some of them will actually be related threads, but still. There are lots of matches that say they contain the text but don't.

@TharosTheDragon: It's probably because the games all have tags (behind the scenes so to speak) and when you start a search for a particular word of a game, all results shown have either the word in their name, or a word in the tags behind that game... that's why sometimes a lot of games pop up in a search, that at first glance have nothing to do with the search at all!
killer604
killer604
10 posts
Nomad

awesome search thing

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Anyone noticed that the picture of DDX dissapeared from the Search Engine he made? o_0

Scared to be recognised now you're becoming famous DDX?
Or did you simply grow tired of looking at it? XD

I kinda enjoyed looking at the way you were playing with fire there...

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Oh yeah that was a cool picture. Where did it go?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I don't know... maybe he got 'burned'... XD

Let's wait for DDX to reply and explain why he took it off...

metalrockmania
metalrockmania
23 posts
Nomad

I like the Idea of a forum search feature and want to have one but my guess is that the forums here are not that big enough to place a forum search feature maybe in due time it will come .

I have to hand it to the Admins because this is the cleanest most reliable and the best forum I have ever seen in the internet ad free and clean .. clean .. very clean . That is all I can say .

Roge
Roge
2 posts
Nomad

Hello I am suggesting that please make a Raze multiplayer .with an account registration.. because that game totally rocks.. lacks multiplayer though..

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I like the Idea of a forum search feature and want to have one but my guess is that the forums here are not that big enough to place a forum search feature maybe in due time it will come .

Well there actually already IS a search engine created by DDX! You can find the link on my profile's about! Have a look, it works fine!
Armor Games won't be making a search engine other than the one they already have on the top left of the screen... at least, that's what I understood...

I have to hand it to the Admins because this is the cleanest most reliable and the best forum I have ever seen in the internet ad free and clean .. clean .. very clean . That is all I can say .

It is, isn't it?! That's why I like to hang around here so much!
AG has nice users, a good community and a good forum to enjoy! =D

Hello I am suggesting that please make a Raze multiplayer .with an account registration.. because that game totally rocks.. lacks multiplayer though..

Sorry Roge, but you have to direct this question towards the right people in the right place, this being the Flash Games Forum... here you can talk about these suggestions better suited on topic!

This thread is for the Forum Search only...
TharosTheDragon
TharosTheDragon
202 posts
Farmer

sometimes a lot of games pop up in a search, that at first glance have nothing to do with the search at all!

Actually they have nothing to do with the search at second and third glance as well.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Scared to be recognised now you're becoming famous DDX?
Or did you simply grow tired of looking at it? XD

LoL maybe.

I actually have 0 idea where that picture went

anyway thanks for the support
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I actually have 0 idea where that picture went

anyway thanks for the support

Then why not put it up again? Since you're the mod for that google search engine, you control what happens with it... *hint hint* =D

And you're welcome, it works every time I use it! =D
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

ah I think they removed pictures for all goog custom searches, I think it was because a lot of people putting pictures of penises or something on the site, and so they removed that.

bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

We have needed one of these for a while Thanks man

Showing 106-120 of 160