ForumsSupport Forum[necro] Forum search

160 73985
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Well Since people are busy with stuff, I thought I'd make a forum seach, you can search for posts and topics.

Armor games forum search

I just used it to find 3 repeat threads. Hopefully It'll work nicely.

any more comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

• 160 Replies
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Yay! We needed one of these for ages! Thank You Very much!

chz08
chz08
205 posts
Nomad

Great! We deffinitly needed one of these!

JUSTnewHERE
JUSTnewHERE
33 posts
Jester

What does this page do? I'm just new here, please help me out!

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

A forum search topic would be nice, but think of all the zombie threads that would appear...*shudders*

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

We have needed one of these for a while Thanks man

cheers
Great! We deffinitly needed one of these!

cheers
Yay! We needed one of these for ages! Thank You Very much!

cheers
What does this page do? I'm just new here, please help me out!

goto the first page, click on the blue link, then search for a forum topic that you think may have existed, and want to post in it to prevent repeat threads. or to look for repeat threads, or to look for a funny topic that may have been locked (all locked threads never "die" per se)
A forum search topic would be nice, but think of all the zombie threads that would appear...*shudders*

bro story cool. I actually do not really know what you are talking about. unless you mean people looking up threads to necro. i mean if you really wanted to do that, just scroll wayyy back and resurrect the thread no need to go onto a forum thread/key word search.

cheers
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I only realized now that this works bad with keywords, needing exact titles to produce results. Still excellent however.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

You could always go use the normal google, but in * when you lack an ending for something, "s for more specific uses and put in your own in:armorgames.com/*

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

Hm. I'm used to vBulletin forums. No in-forum search, edit button, no post quote button, no multiple quote button, no spammerland, and no usertitles.

Dayum, I guess my activity will be limited.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Cant anyone make a user search?

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

vBulletin forums

May I ask what are vBulletin forums?

Here we are some information about vBulletin Forums
xxxmatheusxxx
xxxmatheusxxx
8 posts
Farmer

aqui eu sou basileiro então em so vou falar em português

xxxmatheusxxx
xxxmatheusxxx
8 posts
Farmer

a armor games so tem jogo maneiro

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

We used to have in-forum search, but it was taken down due to it not working properly.

because it was really glitchy and made the site lag horribly.
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

I would fall in love if Armor Games had a vBulletin forum. Look at all the features it has. I'm sure it is much cheaper than making your own from scratch. I'm pretty sure you have to renew your license whenever there is a new version; I think they come out every 3 or 4 years.

This is the forum I used to go on, but the problem was that the Mods sort of abused their powers because they didn't really understand the definition of spamming.

Warantrix
Warantrix
8 posts
Farmer

Been wondering why there were no proper search functions here on AG, regarding forum posts. Damn meself for not noticing this sticky before. Very nice work;-)

Showing 121-135 of 160