ForumsForum GamesRanger, Knight and Magician RPG

56 8841
SonnyNerd
SonnyNerd
634 posts
Nomad

Hello!
In this RPG you start as a 15 year old boy or girl on a camp. You can choose what camp. Choose between Distance Camp, Melee Camp or Magic Camp. And there are 3 parts in the Camps. Now comes the info of the camps.

Rangers Camp:
Become an Archer,Axe and Knife Thrower,Crossbowman

Melee Camp:
Become a Knight,Paladin or Blocker

Magic Camp:
Become a Necromancer,Druid or Sorcerer

Rangers:Low armor,fast attack and speed,High Damage

Melee Fighters:High armor,slow attack and speed,Average Damage

Magicians:Very Low armor,Slow attack and speed,Very High Damage

Sheet

Name:
Camp:
Class:
Skills:

Rangers Put These Skills:
Accuracy(0/10)
Acrobatics(0/10)
Athletics(0/10)
Dodging(0/10)

Melee Fighters Put These Skills:
Axe(0/10)
Sword(0/10)
Shielding(0/10)
Horse Riding(0/10)

Magicians Put These Skills:
Healing(Druid)
Ice(Druid)
Earth(Druid)(0/10)
Fire(Sorcerer)(0/10)
Thunder(Sorcerer)(0/10)
Mind Control(Sorcerer)
Shadow(Necromancer)(0/10)
Raise Dead(Necromancer)(0/10)
Curse(Necromancer)(0/10)

Let's do this!

Hope You will join! Bye!

• 56 Replies
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

what happened to me?

SonnyNerd
SonnyNerd
634 posts
Nomad

OK,Adrian

You run away from them. You're injured of axes and arrows. You gained 1+Athletics,1+Acrobatics and 1+Dodging

Acrobatics becuse zig-zag dodging same thing but 1 more on acrobatics where that you jumped up on a roof and made a spin in the air. Wwait 1 hour to heal your injuries.

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

Name: Adrian
Camp: Ranger
Class: Archer
Skills:
Accuracy: (1/10)
Acrobatics: (1/10)
Athletics: (1/10)
Dodging: (1/10)

Resting...

SonnyNerd
SonnyNerd
634 posts
Nomad

*Everyone put Health: under Gender to your character sheet and under health you put Armor:. Rangers have Health:70/70 and Armor:50/50. Melee Fighters have Health:120/120 and Armor:100/100. Magicians have Health:40/40 and Armor:20/20.*

OK,Adrian

You have Health:60/70 At The Moment. You've fallen asleep. Somebody awakes you. It's a leader. "Adrian,Wake up." You sit up and asks him why he wakes him. "Do you want to leave us And explore the world?"

You Answer?

1.No,Not yet
2.Yes,I would like to do it now
3.I have some business to deal with
4.Ignore

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

Health: 60/70
Armor: 50/50
Skills:

2) Unless you take more attention of my skills I shall leave now with a few supplies.

SonnyNerd
SonnyNerd
634 posts
Nomad

OK,Adrian(We say that i'm the leader now)

Wait! Before you leave. You have to shoot a bullseye on the first try. Make my wish come tru and you shall leave with supplies. Everything you want.(Now i'm not leader)
You say:"OK." You and the leader goes to a target. You draw your bow and puts an arrow in it. You aim as good as you can. Swiiiiiiiiiiih! The arrow pierced the air. Pwoing! The arrow has hit the target. The leader goes to it. "Bullseye!" He shouts. Time for you to leave.(Put Invenotry: under Class

You leave with a backpack with 4 quivers of arrows,dry sticks,2 stones,combustible stuff, a piece of Dry salted meat and bow strings. You also have a bag with a alive chicken in it in your belt. You've got an Rangers Camp Token and Archer Token. The Camp Token shows that you've been in a Ranger Camp and the Archer Token shows your vocation.

Now you're alone in the Goblin Woods. It's evening and you hear strange noices. You ignore them and begins to walk South-East. Towards the Imperial City. Suddenly, a goblin jumps down form a tree! He has got a spear. He will kill you if you doesnt do anything!

What will you do?

1.Kick him and then shoot him
2.Kick him
3.Run away
4.Shoot him

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

Inventory: 4 quivers, dry sticks, 2 stones, fuel, Dry Salted Meat, Bow Strings, Live Chicken, Rangers Camp Token, Archer Token.
Skills:

1) Kick, draw, jump back shoot mid-air.

SonnyNerd
SonnyNerd
634 posts
Nomad

OK,Adrian

You kick the goblin in his stomach. He puts his hands on his stomach and pulls together. Then he raises his head and in the next second an arrow is stuck in his head. He falls to the ground with big open eyes. He's dead.

What will you do?

1.Loot the Goblin
2.Draw out the arrow from the Goblin
3.Use the body for shelter
4.Continue Walking

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

1, 2 and 4? Or if I am only allowed to strictly choosing 1 then 1. I'm just saying those three to speed up the process a bit. Sry I can't post my stats I can't copyand paste from my iPod.

SonnyNerd
SonnyNerd
634 posts
Nomad

*I accept your reason with the iPod*

OK,Adrian

You loot the Golin.(Obtains Long Spear,Bast Skirt,Goblin tusks,Goblin Skin,Rope,Torch and Leather Boots) Then you draw out the arrow from it's head. Then you continues walking. After 15 minutes you see some tents and a camp fire. You see goblins around the fire who eats human arms and legs.(Gross) They have'nt spoted you yet. Golins does'nt see or hear well but
they can smell very good. Lucky you. It's no wind.

What will you do?

1.Kill them all
2.Get out of there
3.Let them take you as hostage
4.Ask them if you can pass through their camp

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

Inventory: 4 quivers, dry sticks, 2 stones, fuel, Dry Salted Meat, Bow Strings, Live Chicken, Rangers Camp Token, Archer Token, Long spear, bast skirt, goblin tusks, goblin skin, rope, torch, leather boots.
Skills:

1) Quickfire shots at their chests then if they haven't died go up to the dieing goblin, take the arrow out and embedd it into his forehead-killing him.

SonnyNerd
SonnyNerd
634 posts
Nomad

*Gregbyte, dont overdrift*

OK,Adrian

They where around 6 Goblins in the camp.(Whuups) You shoot 2 of them in the chest. 1 dies instantly and the other dies in pain. 4 Goblins left. They have spoted you!

Goblin 1:Aggresive,Axe,Heavy Armor
Goblin 2:Stupid,Spear,No Armor
Goblin 3:Clever,Dagger,Light Armor
Goblin 4:Leader,2 Axes,Heavy Armor
Goblin 5ead
Goblin 6ead

The aggresive Goblin attacks you instantly while the stupid one does'nt get a shit. The clever one tries to sneak behind you and the leader is watching. You are badly wounded. They take you as hostage and continues eating. Crap! You're tied to a large,wooden pole. They have'nt taken your equipment or inventory. You're a ranger,you're clever.

What will you do?

1.Try to get the chicken out fo your bag and release it to make the goblins chase it so you have time to use 1 of the tusks to cut the rope.
2.Nothing
3.Shout for help
4.Insult the Goblins

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

Inventory: 4 quivers, dry sticks, 2 stones, fuel, Dry Salted Meat, Bow Strings, Live Chicken, Rangers Camp Token, Archer Token, Long spear, bast skirt, goblin tusks, goblin skin, rope, torch, leather boots.
Skills:

1) Release the chicken and then cut the rope with the tusk.

SonnyNerd
SonnyNerd
634 posts
Nomad

OK,Adrian

You released the chicken and it ran away. The Goblins is chasing it. Quickly you pick up one of the goblin tusks and cut the rope yo've een tied up with. You run outside and suddenly you hear a voice.
"You're not allowed to leave us." said an orc-like voice. It's the golin leader. Prepare for battle!

~~~~SKILL ZONE~~~~

Goblin Leader

Strength: 3/10
Armor: 3/10
Axe: 4/10
Athletics: 1/10
Dodging: 0/10
Accuracy: 1/10

Adrian

Strength: 2/10
Armor: 1/10
Bow: 2/10
Accuracy: 1/10
Acrobatics: 1/10
Athletics: 1/10
Dodging: 1/10

~~~~SKILL ZONE~~~~

What attack style will you choose?

1.Hand-To-Hand(Melee)
2.Bow and Arrow(Distance)
3.Goblin Tusk(Daggers)
4.Long Spear(Pole-Arm)
5.Lighted Torch(Melee with fire DMG)

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

Skills:

Judging by its high melee style skills, long range would be more tactical. It's accuracy is low however against my dodgin skills and its athletics skill is the same as mine so I could outrun it by walking backwards and shooting. So I'll go with:
2) Use my bow & arrows

Showing 31-45 of 56