Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

STICKY:have any ideas about getting ap points? post them here

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 23, '08 at 8:50pm

psprockz

psprockz

232 posts

i found that the more you post comments or forms, the more points you get.So the more frequntly you post the more points your gonna get

Posted Mar 23, '08 at 11:19pm

ngfan14

ngfan14

937 posts

I found that if you go to your page, you can send comments to yourself. So, you can get points for talking to yourself.

Posted Mar 23, '08 at 11:26pm

godofgameys

godofgameys

244 posts

yea,but thats spamming,and/or cheating...so i wouldn't suggest it,but u can almost always get away with it...

Posted Mar 23, '08 at 11:31pm

ngfan14

ngfan14

937 posts

I wouldn't count it as spamming but I would count it as cheating. I only did it once and I didn't know it would give me points.

Posted Mar 24, '08 at 1:12am

zorvaz

zorvaz

218 posts

yes but if you go to profile and talk to your self it means ur a LONER. :P

Posted Mar 24, '08 at 2:13am

psprockz

psprockz

232 posts

ya but its pretty fun

Posted Mar 24, '08 at 2:16am

psprockz

psprockz

232 posts

hey if you pretend your talking to someone its cheating but not spam

Posted Mar 24, '08 at 3:09am

psprockz

psprockz

232 posts

hey guys i just got silver squire because i was "cheating" i can' believe that you didnt want to do this

Posted Mar 24, '08 at 5:23am

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

Hey psprockz, I just checked your page and it was so filled with spam. You're not allowed to do that because it's considered spam, and don't be suprised when your points drop by a lot.

Posted Mar 24, '08 at 5:40am

ubertuna

ubertuna

2,092 posts

Knight

Yes, Nick is right.  You spam way too much and you need to stop before you get banned.  Spamming is against the rules of the site, and it has been pointed out to you multiple times that what you are posting is spam.  You spam the forums, you spam your own profile, and you spam other people's profiles.  YOU NEED TO STOP.