ForumsGamesPlay xbox.... without a controller!

41 9981
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

with project natal kicking into full swing, Xbox unveils new technology that rivals the hugely successful interactive wii games.

It is set to demo at the next E3 convention, I don't know about you folks, but I am really excited!

• 41 Replies
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

then what will us non-humans do???
and dont we have something to support our ankles?
or something else that is suported by ankles?? XD
pwnd ftw
omg roflmao

You non humans can just flop around on the ground......Floors lookin' mighty dirty....
Blkasp
Blkasp
1,308 posts
Nomad

Wow I so want a Xbox360 if that comes out.

Im thinking of buying an PS3 but if that comes out - boy Im changing my mind.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Yet another milestone in Mircosoft's pocket eh? The way technology is going nowadays...Too fastpaced...

But then again, one other word. Fantastic.

afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

it's a great idea and all but i think it'll be a lot easier to just use a normal controller. Think about how hard it would be to play CoD or Halo using motion detection not to mention how stupid you'll look jumping around your room trying to play a game

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

just watch when 18 months later a newer, better version comes out and all of america's kids and such with empty wallets are like...dang

every 18 months the latest computer becomes outdated

me44
me44
154 posts
Peasant

That is cool!

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

well I don't know if any of you were at "E3" but microsoft demonstrated their new Project Natal thingy. it involved a guy hitting balls and catching them, like dodge ball, it was quite amazing

Dudenator2
Dudenator2
36 posts
Nomad

yea i heard from a friend it was going to be called Xbox fluid. i think it's just an attachment that'll cost around $300. just estimating though. it might be more.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I had my jaw on the floor until I saw the camera. Then, I knew that it wasn't going to be all that great. Motion sensor games don't usually work.

gunner87
gunner87
121 posts
Nomad

It looks pretty awesome,but i like to sit down with a contoroller on my couch and play some guitar hero and shooters online

Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
998 posts
Nomad

It my friend will be either amazing... or the WII...

monkeyguy55
monkeyguy55
11 posts
Nomad

HEY, DDX! Thanks alot. I made my post before yours, and you got me locked? how does that make sense? And where did you here about this Natal? I whatch G4 so thats how I figured out. What did you do? look at my post and say, oh my god this guys good. i miht as wel make my own and mae him get locked. HAHAHA! and if you didnt, sorry

monkeyguy55
monkeyguy55
11 posts
Nomad

you were at E3? sorry I was so mad I didn't read your posts. :'( Still, I made mine first

DieFromAngels
DieFromAngels
48 posts
Nomad

this looks fun.

Playing halo would be fun O.O *Meele sister in the face* OOOPS!

Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

hmm. What kind of games will it have? I personally don't think it will take off anywhere. If they are trying to go the Nintendo route and sell it to 'causal gamers' They are going to have to drop the price.

Showing 16-30 of 41