ForumsSupport ForumHow to play full screen armorgames

43 38116
Royadin
Royadin
541 posts
Peasant

First, right click with mouse at home page and click page info, then go to the feeds tab. click on the top link and then click on the Media files .swf near the game. it should bring up a full screen game. if you can figure out how to do more games then just new releases, let me know!

also, what do you type to paste images to your profile? thanks! hope that this was cool for you!

• 43 Replies
Royadin
Royadin
541 posts
Peasant

depends on what resolution your computer is on.. mine is pretty high.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

dude, does it work or not??? My posts are just updates.. sheesh.. f11 doesn't do the entire screen..

Yes, but you don't need to bump the thread all the time. People can find the thread if they
want to. A thread does not need to be on the last replied to area to be noticed.

This whole "full screen" and "somewhat full screen" is not what it seems. Say your computer's
resolution is 1280 x 960 (mine). If you keep it at the normal screen size, there will
be a certain number of pixels in that screen. If you press F11, then you will just increase
the size of the screen, with the same amount of pixels it normally had. Do what Royadin here
did, and you will have full screen with low amount of pixels, and the game will look
blown up and jagged. To me, normal is better.
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Hedgehog launch

Nope, does NOT work.

Actually, use his cache thing, type in the name game(spaces are - ) and then try out on other games. It works! The whole screen is the game.
This was already mentioned by someone in the newcomers forum. don't know who he is though.

If you're right, then this is plagiarism.
Stop commenting on your own thread.

Stop spamming then. And F11 doesn't work on a MAc, so this idea is pretty good.
Royadin
Royadin
541 posts
Peasant

Thanks!! finally possitive comments!! Ugh! It took me foreever to do this so thank you ulimitedpower!!! it is cool.. I always use this now.. I use flash player 7 and I can change the size of the screen to whatever I want... ANd no one when this in depths before..

First. go to the game's page that you want, then right click with mouse and click page source. Then find the sentence that looks like this:

"src", "/files/games/learn-to-fly-3789.swf",

copy the /files/games/learn-to-fly-3789.swf out of the sentence.

then, type in the link box, www.armorgames.com then copy paste the /files/games/learn-to-fly-3789.swf to the end of it. now you should have full screen games, it worked for me! I am using fire fox, latest version, hope it works for you!

Note, there are repeated of these lines in there, so you need to find the one that works. I sometimes have to look a couple times to find the right one, then I just save that one to my favorite bookmarks. this works, you just need to try!

The good things about this is that it runs quicker with less stuff on the screen, and .. well the screen is bigger, need I say more???

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

could just use zoom lol

or download the game, you can download any if you know how...

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

And how is that Graham?

Royadin
Royadin
541 posts
Peasant

Ok.. I just can't get it through your guys head...

when you zoom in.. it SLOWS THE GAME DOWN!

if you do it my way.. it doesn't ... YOU GOT THAT???

ok.. if you want to have a desktop version of the game..

Note: some games don't work like this so sorry...

go to the page of the game you want and right click and click the save page as.

then save it to a folder on your computer.
Note: you must be in the page of the game for this to work.

now, when it is done downloading, there should be a folder called the name of the game you saved. find the .swf in the folder and use shockwave player (I recommend 7). if you don't have Shockwave player, then just right click on the .swf file and click open with...
Firefox. now, you have the game on your computer, and you can then make a shortcut on your desktop and click and quickly play it any time you want. also, it should run quicker with it downloaded, so enjoy, and please realize that it took me forever to find this out!!1

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

bear with me i'm unsure if this is the right way... haven't had computer for 2 months

this is chaos faction:

chaos faction's # is 219

to find # go and play the game
in the address bar you'll see something like
/play/777/four-second-firestorm (real #)

four second firestorm must then be 777

also there's a way to embed any game in your website the ending for embed would be like
four-second-firestorm-777.swf

make sure joo got permission from the author if your going to put oneo those not on the list on your site

Lunarjax
Lunarjax
39 posts
Peasant

Awesome find.. makes playing some of the games much better!! Thanks for the info. =)

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

This is cool! F11 is definitely not the same... however it's too bad you can only see the game and not the rest of the site (like comments, ratings, instructions, etc.)

Royadin
Royadin
541 posts
Peasant

Ok, an over view...

Too play Games full screen on armor games.com:

here is an example:
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/games/learn-to-fly-3789.swf
copy that to your link box

How to do this is not hard.

first. find the game you want, then right click with mouse and click page source. Then find the sentence that looks like this:

"src", "/files/games/learn-to-fly-3789.swf",

then, type in the box, www.armorgames.com then copy paste the /files/games/learn-to-fly-3789.swf part to the end of it. now you should have full screen games, it worked for me! I am using fire fox, latest version, hope it works for you!

How to play armorgames on your computer, download, full screen, offline!!:

1.Find the game you want.
2. Then when you are at the page and the game is loading, right click and click save page as. Save it in a folder.
3. Then, find the .swf file in the folder of the game (it should automatically make the folder with the game name.) and open in firefox. it should be full screen and offline! wee!
Note: you can't open in a shockwave player for some reason, it does not work.
Note: don't delete any of the files, Some of them you need.

This took forever to figure out, I hope it works for you and you appreciate my effort! Thanks!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

This was discovered a long time ago, and has been reposted many times before. I believe once even on the URL tricks thread, and I think the first time I heard of it was in the tavern awhile back. Anyways I believe there are two ways to go about this trick though.

dagothur1300
dagothur1300
149 posts
Nomad

Doing this causes a glitch in hedgehog launch. Even if the window is very narrow and the full height of the screen, the launcher can be pulled to the bottom of the screen making huge launches that should be impossible e.g. day 1 2250 feet, day 2 finished

dagothur1300
dagothur1300
149 posts
Nomad

Btw does not work in hedgehog launch 2

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

goddratini that really works and the games also look well. Good job.

Showing 16-30 of 43