ForumsForum GamesHall of Fame Poll

342 49415
DaMaster9000
DaMaster9000
349 posts
Nomad

I thought that this would be a good idea, mostly to honour the great Armor Games users that really helped the AG community. Here are the rules, please follow them and do not spam on this thread.

Rule 1.
You cannot nominate yourself.

Rule 2.
Nominate only one person at a time.

Rule 3.
Give a clear reason in a couple of sentenses why you are nominating the person that you are.

Rule 4.
There will be a poll per month where everyone only has one nomination/vote for that poll.

Rule 5.
The person with the most or the top two people get inducted into the Hall of Fame

Rule 6.
The nominated person must be or has been an Armor Games member.

Rule 7.
Only nominate people that are wood knight and higher rank (The exception to this rule is if the person is a game creator)

Rule 8.
Once there are 10 in a poll, vote ONLY for the listed nominies (so there are not a bunch of nominies with only 1 vote).

Nominations and votes are one and the same.

Nomines:
1. Pixie214 (4 votes)
2. Xrunner (1 vote)
2. fst6 (1 vote)
2. Fritz_Reblehum (1 vote)

If there is anything that is not clear to you about the Hall of Fame then leave a comment on my profile and I will try to clear things up.

The poll is open for nominating/voting and will close on July 4th, 2009. This is the most up-to-date I have.

• 342 Replies
Xrunner
Xrunner
443 posts
Nomad

I'd like to nominate Kingmike123 for the Hall of Fame.
And my vote goes to Fst6.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I'd like to nominate Plokkey for the Hall of Fame.
And my vote goes to Fst6.

lol -Jdogg

SuperZagron
SuperZagron
424 posts
Nomad

I nominate firetail_madness and my vote goes to Fst6.

Nerdius
Nerdius
421 posts
Nomad

Does anybody remember the amazing user known as UberTuna? If he was still around, I would nominate him. Anyways, I nominate xCoheedx for being the first person to get 10000 points.
vote= fst6

Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

Does anybody remember the amazing user known as UberTuna? If he was still around,

He is isn't he? It seems like I saw him somewhere recently..

Didn't this thread get locked just a few days ago though? Because you're not supposed to make threads about users.
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Hm... I nominate Devoidless, because he helped me out in the art thread when I first posted there. Vote goes to fst6.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, just a simple thought, why bother with the nominations, when you all vote for fst6?

My nomination, and vote?

Cenere.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

I vote for nichodemus.

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Umm my nomination/vote goes for andyandythin

Cuz he was my first freind =)

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

My other nomanation goes To YZ cuz hes awesome

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Well I think there should be different Fame Categorys. like the Fastsests AP gainers, like myself, or the People who make Gold king.
I vot fst6.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

I nominate Nick_Coolhaha, he was the first person to reacive 100+ merits. Was a great guy, and one of the first friends I had on this site. He helped and encourged me to continue to try and make merit worthy comments. And to this say I have 30 merits. I know it's not much, but when I do try getting one, I remember the things he tought me.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

EDIT:

I vote for Fst, great guys!

(What else can I really put on here?)

bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

I Nominate tennisman24 and vote for fst :P

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I nominate Cenere. I vote for Cenere.

Come on guys, we all promised next time something like this came around we voted for Cenny!

Showing 1-15 of 342