ForumsForum GamesHall of Fame Poll

342 49414
DaMaster9000
DaMaster9000
349 posts
Nomad

I thought that this would be a good idea, mostly to honour the great Armor Games users that really helped the AG community. Here are the rules, please follow them and do not spam on this thread.

Rule 1.
You cannot nominate yourself.

Rule 2.
Nominate only one person at a time.

Rule 3.
Give a clear reason in a couple of sentenses why you are nominating the person that you are.

Rule 4.
There will be a poll per month where everyone only has one nomination/vote for that poll.

Rule 5.
The person with the most or the top two people get inducted into the Hall of Fame

Rule 6.
The nominated person must be or has been an Armor Games member.

Rule 7.
Only nominate people that are wood knight and higher rank (The exception to this rule is if the person is a game creator)

Rule 8.
Once there are 10 in a poll, vote ONLY for the listed nominies (so there are not a bunch of nominies with only 1 vote).

Nominations and votes are one and the same.

Nomines:
1. Pixie214 (4 votes)
2. Xrunner (1 vote)
2. fst6 (1 vote)
2. Fritz_Reblehum (1 vote)

If there is anything that is not clear to you about the Hall of Fame then leave a comment on my profile and I will try to clear things up.

The poll is open for nominating/voting and will close on July 4th, 2009. This is the most up-to-date I have.

• 342 Replies
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I know, I was pointing out how I did it.

TheWarTank33
TheWarTank33
1,081 posts
Nomad

really, the blame lies with DaMaster9000 for not paying attention to some of the names.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

So in a way... Cenere wins the poll

brenda_1997
brenda_1997
831 posts
Nomad

my vote goes to ddx

TheWarTank33
TheWarTank33
1,081 posts
Nomad

So in a way... Cenere wins the poll

um...no He should still take 3 votes away from his total vote count.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Noooooooooooooooooo!

Raawrrrr.........

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Well, well. Looks like Tank is right. Corruption is afoot. Anyways I vote for Skater. He's been a great friend to me for a while, I've known him all the way from a knight and I am sure he's not corrupting people for votes.

TheWarTank33
TheWarTank33
1,081 posts
Nomad

Noooooooooooooooooo!
Raawrrrr.........

lol. ur vicious... but seriously 3 vote need to be taken from cenere.
DaMaster9000
DaMaster9000
349 posts
Nomad

Here are the updated standings with the subtracted amount from Cenere:

1. fst6 (12 votes)
2. Cenere (8 votes)
3. Xcaliber45 (8 votes)
4. Pixie214 (7 votes)
5. Lige (4 votes)
6. GAGAMEN (4 votes)
7. Firetail_Madness (3 votes)
8. Carlie (2 votes)
9. Bluydee (2 votes)
10. Zega (2 votes)
11. Xrunner (2 votes)
12. Fritz_Reblehum (2 votes)
13. Krin (2 votes)
14. Nichodemus (2 votes)
15. DDX (2 votes)
16. skater_kid_who_pwns (2 votes)
17. Cholokid (1 vote)
18. andyandythin (1 vote)
19. Pazx (1 vote)
20. Whitefang247 (1 vote)
21. Kingmike123 (1 vote)
22. MarioMario (1 vote)

I thought I could trust people to vote only once, but I guess I was wrong. Pazx this is a warning, do not ever vote twice or more again. I thought it seemed like you voted way more than once but yet when I didnt count those votes I was getting fussed at for not doing so.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Haha, you sound like you're above me. 'I thought I could trust people' 'THis is a warning'

lol

DaMaster9000
DaMaster9000
349 posts
Nomad

Haha, you sound like you're above me.

In a way, yes, yes I am above you. I put a lot of time and effort into make this happen and all you do is disrespect me? I'm not going to now but if something like this comes up again I'll have to DQ you from this poll and maybe the next.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Above me? Haha... Hilarious. With the poll, you and the mods/admins are the only one with any authority over it, but that doesn't put you above me.

Also, I was joking around. You obviously can't take a joke if you're going to DQ me.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

No Pazx he is above you and everyone when it comes to this poll, he made it and he is putting effort to do this so dont slow things down with multiple votes.

Get over it. It irks me when I see people kicking up a big fuss over something that is so minor, something that was said in a moment of jest. If you know Pazx well enough, it'll be obvious to you that she was joking.

Now, move on in live instead of dwelling over something so small that it makes a grain of sand look large.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

No Pazx he is above you and everyone when it comes to this poll, he made it and he is putting effort to do this so dont slow things down with multiple votes.

Actually, the mods still are above him.

Thanks Nich, I obviously was joking around.
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Hurray! I got 2 votes! =3 Miw ^w^

Showing 166-180 of 342