ForumsForum GamesHall of Fame Poll

342 49458
DaMaster9000
DaMaster9000
349 posts
Nomad

I thought that this would be a good idea, mostly to honour the great Armor Games users that really helped the AG community. Here are the rules, please follow them and do not spam on this thread.

Rule 1.
You cannot nominate yourself.

Rule 2.
Nominate only one person at a time.

Rule 3.
Give a clear reason in a couple of sentenses why you are nominating the person that you are.

Rule 4.
There will be a poll per month where everyone only has one nomination/vote for that poll.

Rule 5.
The person with the most or the top two people get inducted into the Hall of Fame

Rule 6.
The nominated person must be or has been an Armor Games member.

Rule 7.
Only nominate people that are wood knight and higher rank (The exception to this rule is if the person is a game creator)

Rule 8.
Once there are 10 in a poll, vote ONLY for the listed nominies (so there are not a bunch of nominies with only 1 vote).

Nominations and votes are one and the same.

Nomines:
1. Pixie214 (4 votes)
2. Xrunner (1 vote)
2. fst6 (1 vote)
2. Fritz_Reblehum (1 vote)

If there is anything that is not clear to you about the Hall of Fame then leave a comment on my profile and I will try to clear things up.

The poll is open for nominating/voting and will close on July 4th, 2009. This is the most up-to-date I have.

• 342 Replies
DaMaster9000
DaMaster9000
349 posts
Nomad

Here are the updated standings:

1. Xcalibur45 (11 votes)
2. Lige (9 votes)
3. Pixie214 (2 votes)
4. Jezz (2 votes)
5. Strop (2 votes)
6. Skater_kid_who_pwns (2 votes)
7. Pazx (1 vote)
8. thaggard53 (1 vote)
9. John (1 vote)

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I've been thinking. This thread is a bit like a game more than an off topic thread. In fact, it is similar to the Rate the above user's fame thread. That being said, I am moving this to the forum games section.

This thread is also being bumped up continously. This won't be so much a problem in the forum games. But for places like the tavern, threads are supposedto die eventually.

DaMaster9000
DaMaster9000
349 posts
Nomad

Just to let everyone know again, MarioMario will be keeping track of votes while I am gone. I will be gone June 18th and 19th.

MarioMario
MarioMario
1,212 posts
Peasant

Well as you all know I will be keeping track of the votes for today and tomarrow.So if there is any cheating tell me and I will talk to them.Well thats about it and one more thing the current leader in the polls is Xcaliber.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

WWHHOO! I got lead for now.

Butler09
Butler09
128 posts
Nomad

My vote goes to fst6

My nomination goes to firetail_madness.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

My vote goes to fst6
My nomination goes to firetail_madnes

Fst6 is aleady in, so vote for someone else.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I vote for Pixie214 go Pixie lol

MarioMario
MarioMario
1,212 posts
Peasant

Ok here are the updated standings: Xcaliber45(11 votes) Lige(9 votes) Pixie(3 votes) Jezz(2 votes) Strop(2 votes) Skater_kid_who_pwns(2 votes) Pazx(1 vote) thaggard53(1 vote) John(1 vote) firetail_madness(1 vote)

MarioMario
MarioMario
1,212 posts
Peasant

Whoops sorry about my last post but you should be able to figure out the standings.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

Well I'd vote for strop if I weren't so self centered, but instead I will vote for Lige.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Rule 1.
You cannot nominate yourself.

Nuf' said
Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

I didn't nominate myself. I voted for myself.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I didn't nominate myself. I voted for myself.

Same thing, that was said before. you cant nominate and vote. And most of all, vote for urself.
Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad
Showing 301-315 of 342