ForumsForum GamesHall of Fame Poll

342 49424
DaMaster9000
DaMaster9000
349 posts
Nomad

I thought that this would be a good idea, mostly to honour the great Armor Games users that really helped the AG community. Here are the rules, please follow them and do not spam on this thread.

Rule 1.
You cannot nominate yourself.

Rule 2.
Nominate only one person at a time.

Rule 3.
Give a clear reason in a couple of sentenses why you are nominating the person that you are.

Rule 4.
There will be a poll per month where everyone only has one nomination/vote for that poll.

Rule 5.
The person with the most or the top two people get inducted into the Hall of Fame

Rule 6.
The nominated person must be or has been an Armor Games member.

Rule 7.
Only nominate people that are wood knight and higher rank (The exception to this rule is if the person is a game creator)

Rule 8.
Once there are 10 in a poll, vote ONLY for the listed nominies (so there are not a bunch of nominies with only 1 vote).

Nominations and votes are one and the same.

Nomines:
1. Pixie214 (4 votes)
2. Xrunner (1 vote)
2. fst6 (1 vote)
2. Fritz_Reblehum (1 vote)

If there is anything that is not clear to you about the Hall of Fame then leave a comment on my profile and I will try to clear things up.

The poll is open for nominating/voting and will close on July 4th, 2009. This is the most up-to-date I have.

• 342 Replies
sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

yeah because what would be the point if he is the only one getting vote all the time. i nominate strop. he is a cool guy even though he is a mod. he helps out AG. his horse pics are great and thats it

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

And not the guy who asks for people to vote for him all the time.

Ha ha, ya thats true, nice rebound!
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

I vote for Pixie, cause he is nice. :P

The_AG_King
The_AG_King
324 posts
Nomad

Xcalibur45 because he was one of the first people, scratch that, he was the first person who I met here and he taught me the ways of the jedi.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Xcalibur45 because he was one of the first people, scratch that, he was the first person who I met here and he taught me the ways of the jedi.

Ha ha Yes, well said my young padiwan. Just for DaMasters info, I didn't ask any one to vote for me.
TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

I'll vote for Xcalibur. No real reason, just I gots a merit from his advice.

yz125
yz125
256 posts
Peasant

I vote for Xcalibur45 cause he is real nice, helpful, and he follows the rules.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Why do I have a feeling I'd have been nominated if this had been made back in November-January...

Anyways, if we're doing a real hall of fame, we can't skip firetail_madness. He held #1 on the ranks list for as long as I've been a member, and was only recently toppled by fst6.

Nominating him purely because he had his fame and still kinda somehow does...

(Seems like a good handful of people nominate more for who they like/respect than who is actually well known... Though of course those things aren't mutually exclusive.)

Oh, and... The official spelling is padawan...

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

Voting for Xcaliur45 -_-V

Butters
Butters
918 posts
Nomad

I vote for Xcalibur45 because he's very nice and helpful.He is also one of the first people I met here.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I vote for Xcalibur45 cause he is real nice, helpful, and he follows the rules.
That's a big lie.

I vote for Pazx. O////O <3
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I vote for Pazx. O////O <3

Awwh <3 I woulda voted for you or Zoph had I not joined the wave of Lige.
Nater
Nater
1,298 posts
Nomad

i vote for lige

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Why is everyone voting for Xcalibur???

Cause they are my friends and they got my back.
DaMaster9000
DaMaster9000
349 posts
Nomad

Here are the updated standings without Xcaliber's votes, it is kinda wierd how all-of-the-sudden he has 4 or 5 votes. I will ask questions and get answers then I will updated this again if there are any changes.

1. Lige (5 votes)
2. Pixie214 (2 votes)
3. Skater_kid_who_pwns (1 vote)
4. Firetail_Madness (1 vote)
5. Strop (1 vote)
6. Pazx (1 vote)

Showing 226-240 of 342