ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5647 3457067
Cenere
Cenere
13,744 posts

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,647 Replies
whimsyboy
whimsyboy
979 posts

Strop, would you incorporate the holidays into the storyline?
For example, do a sort-of break for the Christmas time?
Just wondering. If you don't have time to answer now, just email me within the next few days...

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,712 posts

Not everyone in ArmorGames celebrates Christmas. I think it should continue as usual.

whimsyboy
whimsyboy
979 posts

True, but you would have to acknowledge that you can't go anywhere in America at this time without hearing something about Christmas...
I'm not saying we should do it, just trying to put it on the table

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,712 posts

Doesn't Strop live in Australia? And last time is checked your not a victestant.

whimsyboy
whimsyboy
979 posts

shh...
it's a surprise(new character)...

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,584 posts

it's a surprise(new character)...

Cameo?
whimsyboy
whimsyboy
979 posts

...maybe...
SSHH!!!
jk it's already out there...

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,584 posts

...maybe...
SSHH!!!
jk it's already out there...

I'm a cameo too. It's not any big secret.

Your specific role should be one, though.
whimsyboy
whimsyboy
979 posts

mkay...
what's your cameo role?

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,584 posts

mkay...
what's your cameo role?

I told Strop not to tell me. I don't like spoilers.

You can find my character here.

The very bottom.
Strop
Strop
10,841 posts

My original plans were to have the WoM finished before Halloween, actually. But since it ran into Halloween, I decided to acknowledge a joke from last year in it.

There are allowances for the seasons (it's getting colder and rainier in AG-land, despite the fact it's now Summer where I live), but I was really hoping to get this done before Christmas. This is looking unlikely, given that I have a lot of things on my plate and everybody goes even slower during the holidays. But it absolutely must be finished, by hook or by crook, before I go back to class at the start of February.

I doubt I'll acknowledge actual Christmas celebrations here. I may do a spin-off spread or something, but it won't be canon.

Hopefully the end of the 5th round will be released today.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,712 posts

Do you mean another me staying up till 12 waiting?

Strop
Strop
10,841 posts

You should probably go to bed, Gametesta, I still have another 7 images to draw in between writing essays :/

Strop
Strop
10,841 posts

Alright, since at least one person is awaiting the entry, I'll post it in bits!

---

"ALL VICTESTANTS TO THE ARMUSEMENT PARK!" A shrill whinny echoed through the streets of Armor City. Except about a million times louder than an actual horse.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/4-17.png

Strip marched up and down the laneways, soopahdoopahawesometasticmegamegafone in hand. Cen had wisely elected to wear the earmuffs he was accustomed to wearing when he went to bed at night for this occasion. In fact, since it was just after noon on a crisp Autumn morning, he didn't even have to take them off. Yay. It was just too bad he couldn't continue wearing his sleeping eyepatch, to prevent him from having to endure Strip's questionable dress-sense (that miniskirt barely covered her posterior!) He wasn't that ninja.

"AND BRING ALL YOUR STUFF WITH YOU!" Strip yelled, before muttering. "Stupid accounts technicality. Just because I'm not Strop of the XY persuasion, I can't wield Thor? This is sexual discrimination!" and storming down another alley and repeating the message.

"Yes, ma'am." Cen replied, not really able to hear the words that came out of his mouth. For one who spent much of his time avoiding people, he demonstrated great insight into the way of the fairer sex in this manner. For example, he was also not going to ask what Strip exactly had in mind, and he was also not going to ask how long Strip envisaged the process of marching down every public alleyway in AG yelling down the 'fone. Surely her voice couldn't last as long as her shopping trip did.

He needn't have waited long, though. Since the 'fone was capable of shattering every window in Armor City from any given point within it, suffice to say it didn't take many calls. By the time Strip and Cen arrived at the Armusement Park, everybody else had arrived.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/4-19.png

And with them, transported on the backs of a veritable army of underpaid foreign labourers, were several warehouses worth of glitzy trash. Mostly Gail's. Strip's 100 boxes of custom horse shoes (one for every occasion) were a mere trifle in comparison. In fact, put all together, it very much looked like the biggest Guy Fawkes tribute ever in the history of the internet.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/4-18.png

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,843 posts

Heeeeeeeeeeey, what about all of my ice cream? That's not glitzy trash, it's fattening trash! Oh no-u-di'int.

Showing 3076-3090 of 5647