ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5383020
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

OOC: I got hyper ninjaed. Shouldn't be watching TV while I post

Leon says:

Testa, have you been listening to me or Leon at all over the past few minutes?
You have. Keep your shit together, mate. It's gonna be a long trial.

Think with your head, not with your morals. This isn't a moral equation.
But it is. Why would you want everyone to win if not for morals. Thinking of morals as weak or worse, non-existent will only destroy you.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Ok that is to much for me to understand. Can you put that into simpler terms?

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

It is. I hope I have enough Excedrin for this thing.

Morality is something we need to consider over the whole trial, but now we need to come to a logical consensus over who should be blamed. This is the mystery of a bakery that got blown to hell, not a Shakespearean tragedy. We all need to get out this unascathed, but Strop is invincible either way.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

OOC: Gametesta's right: Blaming Strop is against the rules.

Leon says: Chill, you are still doing it. Making friends and acting as though we aren't enemies is the same. That being said, you're right: I am getting ahead of myself. Maybe I'll end up working with you, not against you. I hope not. Nothing personal, you just reek.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

<OOC>hmm well looking at this objectively we have about a week after this situation has started which was yesterday, so if we were to all agree on a single person that we thought did it then that would leave very little to be done here now wouldn't it?

<IC>There is no need to get everyone to agree on who did it. Its not like it will choose who ultimately committed the crime...right?...though I am sure if Strop did blow up the bakery...he probably could get Klaushouse to fix it up like everything else.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

This trail is, in my opinion, a way for us to get along or turn on each other, See our loyalty for each other, and mainly for his amusement.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Why don't we forget who blew up the bakery and go and fix it...or completely change the storyline just to annoy Strop...

So how about:

The bakery blew up, however it spontaneously combusted and therefore no one is responsible for it. And the new problem is that someone stole a book from the Archives.

Now...I must sleep.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Leon says: The fuck's a Shakespear? Sounds violent. Anyway, we can't use logic. We have no evidence. We have no logic. We just need to pick who stays and who goes. It's a tough choice.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

If I was trying to make friends, I'd be nice and cordial, and I wouldn't be fighting a headache right now. We all need to be neutral in our interactions as of now. We can make friends and adversaries later. But this is a consensus thing - you happened to get me to agree with you. Is that me being a friend? No. Is that me being an enemy? No. It's just me trying to sell the point I happen to agree with. It just so happens that you're the one who came up with it. Nothing personal.

OOC: It's against the rules? Nooooooo.

IC: Crimson has a point there. What's the point of this whole exercise anyway?

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

So basically we vote one out? That seems harsh.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

The extent of the logic we can use is to think out how to keep this molehill from becoming a mountain. And so, if we blame someone who isn't a contestant, it eliminates that needless injury from happening.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Crimson, all i know that Strop is testing us in some way.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

And so, if we blame someone who isn't a contestant, it eliminates that needless injury from happening

But Strop wants it to be a contestant. He will keep making these kind of circumstances until we turn against one another.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

If this is a test, someone had to write the problem. And if it wasn't Strop himself, the test-giver, someone had to cater to his need for a problem.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

IC: Crimson has a point there. What's the point of this whole exercise anyway?
OOC: It's just that... you no what? It's not really worth it. To be an ass. I'll let it slide. I guess it's kinda like character development.

Leon says: Uhg, stop trying to be reasonable. It bores me. Now, what you said about adversaries... I will only make them when I have more friends. You with me or against me?
Showing 2206-2220 of 5646