ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5383124
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

It seems like this problem forces us to for the first time directly interact with each other. Interesting how well this contest was put together. If it weren't for the delays I would be worried that the mods were replaced.

Anyway, we can't use logic. We have no evidence. We have no logic. We just need to pick who stays and who goes. It's a tough choice.

Well we have a story, and I have already tried breaking it apart. Being realistic here I would like to say it is either an accident or conspiracy obviously plotted by Strop himself for obvious use as a challenge or trial in this tournament. Though this is not solid right now. Before I had the theory that the building was not destroyed at all, but for some reason I have given up on this idea for now. Though I think when the truth comes to light then we will find out as well where all the other victestants were at.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

You are making no more sense than kingryan leon!

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I'd rather be with you at this point than against you. But it's your decision.

Anyone notice that dudeguy hasn't said a word this whole time?

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Anyone notice that dudeguy hasn't said a word this whole time?

I hadnt said anything until i couldn't stand the ridiculous things coming from Leon.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

OOC: Yeah, I gotta go now :/

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Leon says: I'll be honest: I'd rather be against you and with Manta and Crimson. But if they aren't open to it then you aren't so bad.

OOC: Sorry, Leon just doesn't like Chill because he smells like coffee.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

OOC:Rofl

Well Manta isnt a part of this debate right now. He had to get some water. And as far as i know, Leon, A whole lot of people contestants dont agree with you.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well Gametesta its all a matter of how influential someone is. If he can convince enough people to his point of view then that could of course easily change quickly...its only a matter of time before everyone conforms to one of maybe 2-3 theories it seems. The one owned by Leon looks most likely like one of them to me.

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Alright, can some one tell me what Leons theory is? I have my journal here, and I have recorded what everyone is saying, but I don't want to look it up. Can some one get me up to speed on everything?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Has anyone seen my slippers? I think someone stole them...maybe the same person who blew up the bakery...

EVERYONE SHOW YOUR FEET!!!

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

*takes off shoes*

This good? Can I put on my boots again?

Anyways, can some one give me some food? I am getting hungry...

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

STROP DID IT!

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Cenere did it cause he is above suspicion.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

What about those colourful balls that got chucked at us? Maybe they wanted revenge....

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Ok I can't sleep in this racket.... >

As far as I can tell it was Gantic for being the most vociferous that it was someone else... and for being loud in general >_> Unfortuneatly I can't see an end to this where the real culprit will step forward.... so I think someone (yeah I'm looking at you :O) should cop the blame so we can all go home

Showing 2221-2235 of 5646